How to save Skalitz from Sigismund's Sword!

• Starring:
  • Kunesh - The filthy drunkard who deserved it!
  • Zbyshek - Will he get the bandits later to ambush me?
  • Alex - The Shitty Friend
  • Beran and his Wife - Don’t think they made it anyways!
  • Hans - Should have died from his wounds anyways…
  • Deutsch & his Wife - More appropriate then shit on his wall!
  • Jaroslav and Janek - They mocked me!
  • Charcoal-Burner Havel and his Helper - He was destined to die!
  • Johanka - It was God’s will!
  • Maruna - No idea who this is lol
  • Beggar Jane - She didn’t beg for her life!
  • Adam - A deserving shit tosser.

• Special Thanks To:
  • Several Traders
  • A shop Gaurd
  • Many Villagers
  • The Ballif
  • The Gambler
  • Several Skalitz gaurds - couldn’t have done it without you!

Didn’t they they were safe from Henry’s sword! ALL HAIL HENRY LORD OF SKALITZ

Now the proceedings.
    Some unlockable hard chest (strange) but no lockpicks.
    Gear and Stats leaving Skalitz

Also I killed Adam though I don;t think I was allowed, didn’t record.

11 Likes

Now he have no one to rule after. Father won’t be pleased. :smirk:

2 Likes

Don’t suppose you can get into the castle and pretend to lord it over your now empty holdings? :smile:

1 Like

I’m currently looting their bodies, I doubt it though. lol. I plan to raid all their homes now and see whats in store. Perhaps something special hidden

You monster… first the monastery, now this!

Diabolical :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, as Henry has deep regrets about - I plan to NOT RUN when sigismund does arrive! I’ll share the love…

Also Like I mentioned above Zbyshek is dead! I’m really curious if they will resurrect him or what… I’m surprised they allowed me to kill him. He plays a significant role in the story.

1 Like

Yea well keep us posted

Is this a second play-through already for you?

Yeah, I’m taking a break from my other play through. Warhorse allows us to have two henrys at a time.

Also in my dystopia all peasants are equal! Everyone must only have NOTHING!

1 Like

I can kill the 1st guy the game sends at you from behind. Then after that they send 2 more and really shortly after that another 3… And they do ridiculous damage and combos…

I’m still really curious about Zbyshek… will he magically re-appear

I’m gonna try a little harder and longer before I give up and perhaps proceed to try to kill Thereasa’s rapists. Then I’ll carry on.

@Earl_Thorn Posted some video links
Riding around on a horse back and forth and shooting them with arrows, dodging theirs. Once I kill one I lure them away then bolt back and loot the arrows of that body. But I think they just spawn more when 1 dies. I’ll keep trying!

Father Sithis would be most pleased…
…wait…
oh dear, wrong non fantasy universe :smile:

2 Likes

Cough Spoilers Cough

1 Like

Just killed the 3 rapists and unlocked Thereasa’s door with a lockpick, however won’t allow me to open - only says “close” :C

• Also if you don’t have 3 Schanpps as soon as RUN starts the game will make sure you have 3. Leaving Skalitz I had 1 in hand, however I just checked and I have 2 now after saving once after surviving.
  • Will post a clip soon of me killing the rapist SCUM

lol i wana see sigismunds face when he arrives

1 Like

Cuman Rapist AI aren’t so hard.
Wow, the next part the devs REALLY wanted you to run. ontop of the 3 horses there is like 5 footman that run just as fast as the horses…
Also when you shoot a horse it knocks off its rider, however the rider just instantly appears back on his horse…

u know u could still save theresa with out killing them just distract them so she can run then u run aswell it will have later game dialog changes aswell.

You think anything that I am doing here is of the norm?

2 Likes

nope u really shouldnt be able to kill those cuman in start even if your good they need to make it harder. but still wow pretty impressive i couldnt kill one of them