Kingdom Come Beers to the US

This was in the update email today:

http://www.czechbeergifts.com/p/kingdom-come-deliverance-collectors-set/

I’m a home brewer and big craft beer fan. What can I do to bribe someone into buying a couple of this set and sending it to me? They won’t ship to the US.

Is it possible to send beer via post? I have never done something like that.

Hi, I was just recently buying holsters for Kahr CM9 from US and had to find someone to forward it for me, because no online retailer would send it to Europe, so I feel your pain.

Forwarding those holsters - which are pretty small and really light - cost me $ 50.

If you check the options and price of the beer being sent, I can have it sent to my address in the Czech Republic and then forward it to you (I can do so after June 2nd). Just make sure you really want it, let me know what is your preferred way of having it sent, and make sure it is worth the money.

1 Like

So I checked how much it is with the Czech Postal Service.

So the basic price is $ 20, priority gets you to about $ 40 and tracked delivery $ 56.

I suppose that they are using UPS on your end so I’d suggest tracked delivery. I was buying VZ grips for my other gun once and UPS lost them, so I’d take no chances. You can do checking on the other delivery companies yourself. Let me know if you’ll be still interested.

2 Likes

Yup - There are even “Beer of the month” clubs where they ship you beer from all over.

Am I correct in my conversion of the price of the beers themselves to ~$13? If so I think I’d be interested in taking a gamble on the Economy shipping.

OK, contact me after June 2nd and I’ll arrange it.

1 Like

This guy managed to do it! :slight_smile:

Oh I forget to add the link:

Fantastic. I thin I’m going to want 2 sets (1 to drink and one to keep).

I appreciate the willingness to help out! If you need something from the states again, let me know.