►Kingdom Come: Deliverance | 0.3 Alpha Update, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Archery and beta

Hello Kingdom come fans, today the 0.3 alpha update came out with some new features linking in with lockpicking, alchemy, voice acting, more archery, beta and the final games release date.

Want more, make sure to tell me in a comment and like the video!

Another episode of Kingdom come deliverance game talk!!

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Have you still not played the alpha? it would be really cool if you made a Gameplay video.

yup ive played the alpha, i made a video about the archery range a little bit ago-

At the time of making this video i hadnt had the chance to play the new update as i was still downloading it when i was rendering the video :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I do like the new video!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks you very much!

Nice, I have only seen the ones you posted here im not yet subscribed.

Sweet i’ll start plastering these around the interwebs.

thanks man, If i get more views itll go up the ranks and will get more people onboard with the game, which is my main purpose of these videos.
Really fun game so far i hope warhorse continue to get support!!

3 Likes

Which is why I planon getting them out there. So far your videos I have liked the most, many of the others bring up no essential things that distract from KCD (such as comparisons to skyrim)

1 Like

Well more will be coming, I should have something out next week if my cold clears up!!
thats the plan.
*fingers crossed about the cold :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you can always get some good game play recorded in that time and narrate later.

If you ever want stills of the game feel free to use any of the ones I post. I take screens of everything with each update.

I’m gonna be playing this for a while tonight, but you may have noticed a timelapse mid video and at the end, I was going to upload that as a video on its own but just decided to put that into a game talk video, spent an hour or so on that getting the footage of multiple ingame days and eding the time right:P

I read it in german, but my german is poor. I believe you said that you dont want to play it untill a later stage which is completely fine, I just want to see what they add in every so often and the full development process of this lovely game. It is truly beautiful.

great video :slight_smile:
i look foward to your next one :slight_smile:

thanks man, If my cold clears, I’ll have something up next week!

My cold seems to be clearing up so expect a video on kingdom come deliverance this week.
Unless something comes up! :frowning:

1 Like

Good vids thanks for not talking about Skyrim the whole time like most people do.

Anytime man, at this rate it will demolish skyrim so why compare it :stuck_out_tongue:
*and I am a massive fan of the elder scrolls so this is saying something.
Good luck warhorse, I believe in you!!

2 Likes

Is the release date of beta still set on September/October?

I believe so, its autumn/winter time.

1 Like