4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

23 Likes

Seriously it kicked me with its graphics, like my brain was thinking for some time if it is real or not!

3 Likes

'I agree. lets hope it stays that way when they have multiplayer in.

hehe, he said multiplayer.

11 Likes

Don’t say anything! He doesn’t now it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Besides that, my favorite spot is in the forest, next to the stream.

10 Likes

Use R_SSAO 3 and R_ANTIALIASINGMODE 3

try to make some 4k screens in forest … it will definitely worth it

Isn’t r_ssdo 2 better?

SSDO 1 is default and 2 makes no difference, you can combine it with SSAO.

According to this - http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis3_15.html “They are mutually exclusive, so when SSAO is enabled, SSDO should be disabled (= 0) and vice versa.”

Try it, it gives nice results.

You can chek it for yourself, when you enable SSAO you can see that the effect of SSDO is still present but some other areas are darker depending on the ambient light.

Heres Some Of my Shots

That feels good.

Amanitas! I hope we See some kind of alchemy in this game.

I wanted to see the Edges of the world its fairly large. Console Command ( p_gravity_z )

The forests are a sight of epic wonder.

Mulch or overall waste pit?

High Five anyone?

16 Likes

Damn, these are some great shots! Breathtaking views…

Too bad the game looks much worse in motion (but well, that’s true for almost every game out there). And NPCs, especially their faces, don’t really have the same high quality than the environments yet sadly… :wink:

1 Like

Someone posted these handy console command. Removes blur and I havent had any draw backs yet.

r_motionblur 0

That doesn’t solve the bad texture pop-ups everywhere but it’s a start…

We Cant Forget that its an alpha, this is by far the best alpha ive seen, I just hope they will be able to keep it at this High quality till the end.

1 Like

Sure, no question. I was just meant as pure feedback. I hope they work on the texture pop-ups.

2 Likes

bad texture pop in? i see texture pop in occasionally, but only when game first loads, then almost never.

you should probably update your system.

i’ve seen worst texture pop in in completed games.

im up to date and not running a POS and I get texture lag while sprinting. this is without altering the settings. but still Skyrim has worse texture lag and layering and this is alpha.