►Kingdom Come: Deliverance | Crime System -Thievery & Punishments (0.5 Alpha Info)

So yeah this is a video ive made discussing the crime system and all we know about it within the 0.5 alpha (including a few speculations)

Enjoy!

Description: Hello kingdom come deliverance fans. Today on kingdom come deliverance game talk I discuss the crime system and what it contains within the kingdom come deliverance game. The crime system is being introduced in the 0.5 alpha of kingdom come deliverance and will hopefully give us a good representation on what we shall see in future builds concerning crime. The crime system should increase AI along with making them more aware of you depending on what you as henry are doing.

Punishments may make an appearnace within the 0.5 alpha too, but i am doubtful due to it being quite complecated- however killable npcs have been mentioned so punishments should soon ofllow after that is implemented to a stage of the game.

4 Likes

word of advice, don’t do these “rumor” videos. spreading false information when game is only in alpha is not a good idea.

No, keep spreading the word. You make it clear what was confirmed and whats only likely…

Now I don’t know who to side with lol
But yeah i do say what is defo in and is just a possibility.

And I ran the ideas past tobi and he never denied it, all he said was don’t overate the system just yet (for 0.5)

Thruth be told, I am not certainly sure that even devs know what is defo and what is not.

Kingdom Come Lore on the other side is really great project. Once again I offer my services if you’d want to translate/find some czech materials.

Also I just remembered @Reinicke who some time ago made a topic: A little experiment
Where he made a video about clothing and it’s colours. I wonder what happend to him.
Anyway maybe you could get togheter and make toghether video about history vs game lore and gameplay.

But that’s maybe after the beta is released.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man. Yeah they are surprising themselves with their progress on certain things and have confirmed that act 1 is bigger than what they expected by roughly 20 hours for he average player.
I am still unsure what to cover in my next kingdom come lore, as there is a lot i could do but itll be difficult to separate and do without having to link in other stuff for context for the newbies to the history.

I think ill wait a little longer before continuing it as the 0.5 alpha is weeks away at max lol