Kingdom Come: Deliverance - E3 2015 Teaser

I think Henry was the one in full plate, the pig-faced bascinet and aventail since we saw through the visor of that knight. It could be Henry had the dog-faced klappvisor and hood, but my money’s on pig-faced bascinet. Hell, if you look at the main site for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the knight alone on the hill has a pig-faced bascnet on. I think Warhorse might have something for the French helmet. :laughing:

1 Like

ah yes the visor view indicates henry. but i wonder how that will work for someone with visor view that looks like small holes.

as for visor view itself. i think it’s much better than it could have been. but middle part still too visible i think. should be more transparent. imagine wearing googles with line in center, even thick ones far out in front of nose, it’s barely visible due to stereoscopic vision.

if you had the helmet on in person, isn’t there no line in the middle because both eyes are looking through the holes? or is that my imagination :3

1 Like

the inertia travels through the armor but the stuff underneath takes about half of it away. you’re still going to feel it.

do you know if they will release a longer trailer :smiley:

Depends on the holes/nose-piece…if the part is wide enough, between the eyes, you will see the line.

Look at this

Look at the first trailer, we see Henry in armor (V on the chest plate) and his sword (look at the cross-guard, grip, pommel)

And now the teaser…

Warhorse has a plan… the sword and the armor!!!
I´am really impressed!

BUT, there is a big but…

@warhorse: Warhorse failed :smiley:

Look at the cross-guard!!

And now…

Completely wrong sword!

The sword in the first view is correct, but the third view (sword) sucks! :wink:

Henry uses (minimum) 3 different swords in the teaser!

7 Likes

The second to last image, the ear clipping through the helmet is hilarious!

Also his wrist looks broken, leather textures all wonky.

That’s actually a new technique where your hand twists multiple times around the hilt, and then spins the blade around like a helicopter and it chops all the bad-guys up. He’s just getting ready for the move in this picture. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes the clipping is THE weak point of the clothing system.

When you look closer at the teaser, you see also sword into the armor…

Should we make a bug report? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol im sure if we noticed they probably already did.

Some times it works for the clothing makes it looked rugged.

1 Like

By the way…, your OP(or the topic) has no category… :smile:

No not abuse your forumpower :wink:

Must be a bug with the latest forum update because I put into Gameplay.

QA will be glad to hear, there are more bug in the forum software than in alpha 0.3; … time for beta!!! :smiley:

Guys really… BIG THANK YOU… for being critical and ripping the Teaser apart! As you know, we will show the entire Trailer on E3… and I just reported all “BUGS” to Martin, who is making our Videos. He is grateful for pointing out those mistakes and promised to fix as much as possible… like the wrong swords. But the clipping could be a major problem… .so we’ll see if he can make it. We are in huge stress because of E3 so mistakes and problems appear… .sry for that… but again… thank you for pointing out! Good work guys!

11 Likes

@Blacksmith, you are great! :smiley:
You are a true weasel! Investigation at its finest!

5 Likes

If you need a **pre-**Alpha 0.4 tester,… you know my name! :smile:
It would be good, if we can find and fix the problems before E3… :wink:

@McWonderBeast has also enough time for testing pre-Alpha 0.4; I´m sure…

1 Like

Fixed. For some reason it does not show category title. Fix is simple. Set other category -> save it -> set right category -> save it. And then is should be just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently Henry has the same hood equiped in first person as his enemy.

3 Likes

If dreams came true, I could probably double my hours before E3 even gets started.