Kunesh doesn't exist

On my version (PS4 with day 1 patch) Kunesh doesn’t exist but is located way off the map. any ideas? see twitter link for images. https://twitter.com/mattfreck/status/963420757014515712

I guess, that’s it for me. can’t really play any of the game now :frowning:

2 Likes

Have the same Problem(PC)… Cannot Play the game because of that critical bug.

Which version do you have ?1.3 is D1…

i restarted the game and the problem didn’t occur again.

Version is 1.2.1, restarted the game many times, not solved…

any News or suggestions?

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones

New installation solved the problem

Ver 1.3 Kunesh is outside North of Skalitz, and I can’t get to him. I went to Bianca to get the ale, and she asked me if I didn’t need to see Kunesh and would not give me the ale I needed. I thought I could get the ale and then go back to father and tell him Kunesh could not be found, but that was a dead end. Another 7 hours wasted. I hesitate to start another game, before all these issues are resolved.
I’m using an Xbox One, and this is the third time I started a new game. The first time Hal could not hold a weapon even though it was equipped. If this was the Beta, we all should have been given a copy for free and not charged $60 USD. Or fix the game!

I loaded an earlier save and fought with Kunesh and took his tool and nails, then got ale.
But when I got to the “Run” part, I was not able to hold the equipped weapon to fight the Cumans. Can’t play this game without holding a weapon. Same major problem I had with the first game I started.
I give up.
I won’t be playing this game until it is fixed.
I’m wondering where I can send the disk to get my money back.

My man.
You are not supposed to fight the cumans.
Just…run.
And in regards to kunesh you dont need him at all to progress.

I realize now why I could not find Kunesh. I had spent several hours gathering herbs and by the time I went to see him he had left the city, which is probably part of the plot, since I saw a video of game play where Kunesh is met outside of Slalitz, so I doubt that I encountered a bug.

Did you try to find Kunesh right away, or did you spend time gathering herbs like I did? Kunesh appears later in the game, so it is obvious that he left Skalitz at some point. That was my problem. I spent hours gathering herbs to sell and make money, them by the time I went to see Kunesh he had left Skalitz. Some work around should be made for those of us who miss confronting Kunesh.

I didn’t think that Kunesh was really required to complete the story. you can steal the charcoal, or run around and gather flowers to get the coin (this can net you hundreds of gold).

You are right. Kunesh is fully optional.
In my first play there was a bug with the charcoal burner. He did not appear.
I gathered herbs played dice “found” stuff.
Bought my charcoal in de general store.