Lazy Soldiers, ghostly Hair and co

All the following bugs have been discovered while simply running around and looking at things, nothing special. My version is: alpha_release_7_52355_598
(I was so keen, I took even pictures this time)

Now I hope this rather helps than annoy. May contain heavy sarcastic content, you have been warned.
(And no Im not trying to mess around or critize the developers or their work, in fact I love this game and the idea of a Realistic Medieval Open World RPG)

Just as mentioned in my first Topic, the old hags hair from the “sick bastard” quest is not looking that living.
(This bug only appears on my game when I talk to her, but otherwise its error free)
Heres a picture. (If you dont know what I mean just look on the top of her head)

And if you go to the military camp where you can train swordfight, there is a soldier who doesnt really take his duty seriously
(He should be where the two horses stand near the supplies organizer)

Nope hes not dead, if you talk to him, you discover that laziness is so strong with this one, he doesnt even want to stand up and keeps his legs in the earth.

The smith in Samopesh is not as motivated as he should be.

I think Henry is alergic to the door grip of the one at the tavern in Samopesh, its the entrance to the taverns keeper house.
(I dont know if its with every door I dont close that much doors)

And the last one, the tree stump on the way to the old herb hag, is looking like it would suffer from anorexia

Thank you for your patience and attention, and until next here, at the “Bug Hunters”.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: First impression of Alpha

Moved it to your earlier topic. There is really no need to create new topic everytime you find some bugs.
Ideal state would be posting in Alpha 0.5 bug list
But as we did not move your earlier topic to the Buglist thread, I am just joining your two bug reporting topics togheter.