Let! Me! Save!

if I had to work immediately just f KCD and shut it down lol

1+ to the thread, Iā€™m sure there are thousands of us that want a more flexible save game system!

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to have to replay 30 mins+ of the same quest I did earlier to catch up. Not everyone has the luxury of wasting time replaying the same sections.

10 Likes

My guess is that it will be the first mod coming outā€¦

2 Likes

Well I hope someone sorts this. I only play games for shots periods and will stop playing altogether if Iā€™m forced to replay sections all the time. For me its a real immersion killer.

3 Likes

@Impafra Pause it and what? Leave the console running for hours while I have to do something else? That wouldnā€™t even work because mine is set to shut down pretty quickly when not in use.

Yeah, sorry, but I really want to save when I need to (without requiring that certain items are in my inventory).

4 Likes

I am a bit hesitant to even play without an exit save option. If I have to leave, I have to leave. I do not want to lose my progress.

If this does not get patched soon, I am afraid my Steam review is going to be ā€œnot recommendedā€.

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand the logic behind this save mechanic. I agree savescumming is a rubbish way to play but in a single player game why does it matter? If some people want to ruin the rpg experience for themselves then let them. Donā€™t make the rest of us suffer for it.

9 Likes

Hey. Take a look at reddit, they made a quick fix to save anywhere. You just need a bottle of schnapps in your inventory, and it doesnā€™t get used. UNLIMITED SAVES!

Edit: even better, thereā€™s already a mod: link

4 Likes

I just tried to sleep in a bed to save and it didnā€™t work, so I had to waste a schnaps. Just more proof of how awful this system is. I would have lost an hour of progress otherwise.

1 Like

I wish this would work on Xbox.

1 Like

No save on exit? Thatā€™s taking the Dark Ages theme a bit too far methinksā€¦

5 Likes

Chill dude just making a joke

Um, just sleep.

Done.

OK drama queen?

1 Like

I slept in a bed and it didnā€™t save. I tried sleeping for one hour, checked my load game and nothing was there, so I tried sleeping for 8 hours and it still hadnā€™t saved.

Find an inn you should be able to save in there

By sleeping

You must own the bed to sleep. Yep i donā€™t understand that either

It was the one in Theresaā€™s house that I supposedly now own, which is why I was confused by it not working.