List of Alpha bugs so far

system integration…

Guy is resting his arms in mid air

Character is horribly disfigured in the inventory.

The bellows move themselves while the blacksmith is smithing on the anvil

What do you mean by system integration?

what knows a tramper like myself… :-/
It is now your job… I am no mainstream!
get out of here myself… :-S

{Woman standing wherever she wants.}

Witch! Witch! Burn her at the stake!

Yaay… i have found a bug without beeing on Alpha. Its hidden but it is there.
As you can see in this thread, either the compass is wrong or the sky is pointing in the wrong direction. Polaris (the star) should point to the north.

@YuusouAmazing
Wouldn’t it make sense to merge the two “bug list” threads. The forum is very, very fragmented right now… :confused:

(You could also use W/S for up/down and E instead of enter)
I think actually the highlighted options in red are really hard to see. It might be my questionable color vision, but I have to really concentrate to see what item in the menus I’ve selected.

As for bugs, some conversations seem to never end almost. While we can’t hear anything, sometimes a line would stay up for almost a full minute before going on (which brought me into the habit of hitting escape as soon as I’d read what they said).

Unrelated to the dialogs, I think the sprinting seems too fast.
I noticed it was possible to walk with an Xbox controller, but I’d really love to do this with the keyboard too.

A wonderful Alpha so far :slight_smile: I noticed the water was bright pink at the bottom of the waterfall, (when you walk over the bridge, look to the left side) as well as the shade of water color in the river was a terrible blue… Just what I noticed so far, ill keep looking and exploring

Played now 5 times. Cant get the bow mission, because Bowmaster doesn’t go to the bow range…

Yeah that happened to me too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHOy8GSJeQk&list=UUDNPScKo6DUh7K4AGIYQCQQ
He’s just standing in the queue for food…

There are some bugs in my old rig:
i7 860 @2.80GHz
NVidia GeForce GTS 450
12GB RAM

First attempt to open inventory

Second attempt in the same game session.

Those bugs always happens :frowning:

And one other bug in the North west farm I think (sorry I forgot it):

Good luck guys!

Running rivatuner osd causes ctd.
As anyone tried any sli compatibility bits? Maybe Crysis 3?

System:
w7 64
i7 950
2xgtx770
12gb ddr3 ram

Yep, I got this too. I think it happens if you try to talk to the woman stirring a pot in the first house you come to.

His head is eating the cup

A large majority of bugs (compass not working, no dialog options, my head leaving my body after using the grind wheel, not being able to pick up items you have dropped) are all caused by the same issue. When you don’t have visibility of the dialog options, something has gone wrong with the code somewhere that makes all of these problems occur at once.

Just a hint for anyone running into these problems, I would recommend restarting your game if these errors occur and try to list the process of reproducing bugs that have been listed by either myself or others.

Bug with compass and stars on skyes:
Polar star - on south

I couldn’t find this anywhere on either Bug List thread, so I’m just going to put it here. I’m not sure if nobody’s noticed yet, or if people just aren’t as bothered by it as I am, but does anyone take issue with how Henry’s feet move when he strafes?

what’s wrong with it? you can do that or you can move legs side to side, they chose to do it that way and it’s fine.

It just seemed very unnatural to have your head pointing straight down while your body and feet turn sideways. I tried to mimic it in real life, and it just seemed that nobody would actually walk that way.

So maybe it’s not a bug… maybe it’s just something that looks weird.