Livestream Tuesday 1st of december 7pm CET

Even the video quality is pretty bad. Twitch Playback Rate maximum was around 2000kbs, that’s very low. Put it atleast at 3500 or it will look really terrible and pixelated in movement (whatever you uploaded to youtube is even worse).
Sound levels were already mentioned… I had to turn it off at some point when there was explaning of mechanics and guy playing the game just runs in multiple times and fucks around ingame. You are playing for the audience. You are not doing some testing moves that u have done 1000x times over and this is just another session of your testing, theres difference.
I would love more professional approach to it. Video-update be ideal. In it, you can actually show the adaptive music, it’s scripted, easy to reproduce (or prerecord 40s edited video and play it on stream). Honestly for such major features, you showed it quite poorly.
The Q&A and behind the scenes were probably the best part, no chaotic gameplay to ruin it.
If you have Alpha and want to actually show what your new mechanics are… do it in more scripted environment that u can control.

3 Likes

It would not bother me if the game is muted at live play!
I hear your words much rather! :blush:

1 Like

I’m just happy I got a maybe, in regards to custom hair styles/facial hair.

IT ISN’T A NO!

1 Like

It is hard to show noew vocies/music/various sound effects when the sound is muted. :smiley:

Not Muted on the PC or in the game itself.
The Persons behind the camera can unmute the sound of the game, if it is needed?
or they can raise the sound of the game if nobody speaks of WH or show something?
I think it’s not impossible for people who program a game
or with members who had rich and good ideas :wink:

1 Like

The part where they showing falling from a horse make me think of moving in difficulty terrain.

Will Henry fall sometimes if, for example, run trough the nigh forest without a torch*? It is pretty dangerous in real life. I think this could add immerision. Or will travelling off-road (specially the forest) will cost more stamina/be slower?

*@Vik at GDC talked about sword position and how player knows where the sword is without need to show it on screen. Could you do that with a torch? Currently, Henry is waving with it in front of his face, blinding himself, breathing smoke and getting burn as he run.

2 Likes