Melee: Battlegrounds

Thank you Jiri, means a lot! <3

Looks interesting although I’m not so much a sandbox fan.

I’m not sure that it will remind you too much of other sandbox games. =)

Have the game a offline mode?
Or i’m forced to open a client in online mode?

Life is Feudal isn’t good at this point.
A Sandbox Game which allows to do so many, but only online!
But i don’t want to play with other egotists!

2 Likes

I can’t answer for them, but I think they’re doing a Steam version and a DRM free version. If the singleplayer stretch goal is reached, there will be a singleplayer game with sandbox castle building, as well as army management and besieging AI castles.

The team seem to be answering every question on the Kickstarter page, so if you want to get an answer from them, that’s a good place.

1 Like

The “Stronghold” video with the construction part looks quite good, and the fight scenes like me. What I (and possibly some others) miss is the “reason” why should I do that. It does not have to be a certain story, but at least a historical context in which the player can build his strategy. Why is it necessarily the era after 1000 AD. must be (where it is so complicated, historically preserved to some extent correct) remains in many projects puzzling 
 but that every developer must decide for themselves. Anyway, the game has potential - if the missing elements are incorporated.

Oh, you’d love it if it was really a :frowning :slight_smile:

P.S. Nochmal Danke fĂŒr Deine Tips bezĂŒglich PC - ist ein Hammerteil geworden :wink:

1 Like