More Immersive UI?

So I have played the Tech alpha and thinks its quite cool so far! The only problem i have is the yellow dot, the stamina/health bar and the “E to open door” hint. I would love to see an option (or just default) where you can turn the yellow dot off and make the stamina/health bar fade away, when you are not taking damage or sprinting etc. and maybe a more subtle “E to open door” hint or a option to turn hints like these off.

Just some ideas, but i think i´m not the only immersive hore, there is wanting this. I hope…

1 Like

It’s sooooooo early that nearly nothing works! :slight_smile: Just give it some time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

also you may want to look at the various threads on using the debug menu. while probably not exactly what you’re looking for, there have been those who found how to turn off the whole UI, to get the really pretty screenshots with nothing but the environment. but that stuff is likely some of the last polish elements that will go into the game, probably just months before the release.

oh also @TobiTobsen, out of curiosity, has there been any word on an alpha update? i thought i read there was going to be an attempt made but can’t remember if it was Dec or Jan, and what it would include, if it’s even real and not a figment of my imagination. care to enlighten a lost soul?

Sure! :smiley: I know everything… wanna know?! :smiley: See for yourself tomorrow on dec. 17th! :smile:

Are you sure you’re going to make it?

…No! :)… But hope is what counts! :smiley:

you mean, hope for the future (and i’m going to apologize ahead of time for posting this one, but i just couldn’t help myself)

Hope!

Hope is for the weak, Ive got faith.