My feedback for the 0.4 alpha

So, I played for a few hours on the 0.4 alpha and I have a few bugs to report :

First of all, I had a crash when I skipped time for the 1st time, I have no screenshot, since it just appear that the game blocked and closed himself after a few time.

Then comes the digging a grave mission. I wasn’t able to dig a grave because I couldn’t pick up the shovel. The shovel himself appeared just fine, even the little paper that say “Shovel” and the “Press E button” but even if I pressed it like… 7820 times, sometimes more angrier than some other, nothing happend. Take a look at it.

The horse sometimes just jump far in the air when you jump over a fence.

The arena was the worst part of it since I couldn’t take out my sword, imagine my hate when I just had to stand here while that asshole beaten my ass the whole time, whithout possibly defend myself. I hated everyone on hearth during that period haha !

I also should say that the “witch” who teach you alchemy, teach it “wrong” since I found the instructions unclear, at least, for me, so I had a hard time to craft the antidote.

Anyway, I hope you could eventually fix those problem !

“even the little paper that say “Shovel” and the “Press E button” but even if I pressed it like… 7820 times, sometimes more angrier than some other, nothing happend.”

You have to press the E button 7,821 times to pick up the shovel. You were so close!

And, needless to say, this is 100% a feature and not a glitch. You know, those silly medieval Europeans and their superstitions. Gotta do it 7,821 times, or else you’ll get 12 years bad luck and a rash on your groin. Don’t ask me why - I didn’t write the rules.

1 Like

I got rash on my shovel, but I’m pretty sure that is just a different outcome for a quest. Either this, or it’s time for a good ol’ witch burning!

I´m also unable to craft the antidote but still trying to figure out if it´s my fault or a bug.
Beside this there is a bug report thread pinned for alpha 0.4 allready.