Next to godliness... Bug or? (Possible Spoilers here)

I had to wait until 10pm I think it was before it was considered “after dusk” but I found him in the Western most building in the Northern most room. You cant open the door, it gives the option “USE” if I remember correctly.
Some screen shots to show you where:

I seriously needs help with this quest… I can’t find the way into the winecellar. There is a door I suspect might lead there, but it’s Very Hard-locked, so it might as well be on the moon. I’ve tried to take the keys from the bailiff, the scribe, and a guard, but none of them have it. And even then, I’m not sure it’s the correct door. Since the game is new there is no help to be had in the wiki either.

Help someone?

I am at the same point now, can’t find a way into the cellar. I will keep at it and let you know if I find something.

Yeah, they weren’t kidding about the no handholding thing. I am 5 minutes from just going back and saying I couldn’t get it.

You can’t haha! I tried that, he just sends you away again.
I didn’t have any lockpicks, or the skill to pick the lock so I moved on. Once you sleep you fail the quest.

Meh. I’ll see if someone can help me before tonight, otherwise I’ll just live with my failure. I even tried to get to Lord Hanush for some pickpocketing, figuring HE if anyone has to have the key since it’s his personal archive, but he has an VERY tough guard outside his room.

Just got a reply off reddit… As it turns out HANS HAS THE GODDAMNED KEY, and you can get it from his chest in the bathhouse.

**** my life.

I took that key…but couldn’t find the bloody door. I must have been at the wrong door. Haha

Anyone get the bug Where HAN STALKS YOU ACROSS THE ENTIRE MAP RUINING ALL DIALOG AND ANY ATTEMPT TO WAIT? Cause its driving me Absolutely batty he instantly Ends alot of the quest Text chains meaning i have to reload the save and try to Fast travel him away and get enough time to finish the damn thing if i wait he shows up ever hour and is like the slenderman He will find you and he wont let you do a thing

3 Likes

@Quickshots
Check this:

This may help I Hope this doesn’t mean I have to reply the past 6 hours of the game

Yeah, it wasn’t the door I was trying for in the small “courtyard”, it’s on the side of the building, on the side facing towards the town gates.

But it was the key from the chest in the bath house right?

Yup, it’s called “Sir Hans key” or something similar, marked as a quest item if you pick it up. So there might be a third way, but it seems your options are eiter cracking a very hard lock or swiping his key. I hate that little shit so much right now… Hopefully there is an option to kill him sometime in the game. Or else I’ll just do it after the main quest is complete so I don’t break anything. :slight_smile:

i have the same thing is fucking stupid i dont want to start all over the hans is like slenderman he follows me allover the map and doesnt go to the bathhouse…

1 Like

The same thing has been happening to me as well, I’ve been playing for so long with that god damn slender hans following me and inerrupting. The only way to help it is if I start all over from that hunting quest, that’s like 7 or 8 hours of gameplay… Really a game-breaking bug which should be fixed ASAP, it’s really damn “vexing”.

1 Like

Bloody hell…so after the wine you have to go pick some flowers!

Ya I emailed them so hopefully they come back with a Fix that i can relay or something cause I’m going to be so salty if i have to start back at that Prey quest ive done so much between the Ancient maps the main quest and Murdering Anyone i see on the road while slenderman just watches I actually use him as a shield now cause hes invulnerable…

i cannot relate to this more

1 Like