No scoreboard during archery quest

The game doesn’t take note of my score and then i can’t speak to the archer after shooting the arrows, so have to restart the game everytime i want to shoot again :confused: Tried this about 8 times, same situation

I had the same problem on my machine. But I only tried it one time so far.

yeah still yet to get one :frowning:

I can confirm this, same for me…

I also had this when I last tried. I did however wait, and then move around a bit before shooting. Could that somehow be deactivating the quest, to make sure no one just stands 1 meter from the target? Have anyone tried to just start drawing without moving?

Yeah, I didn’t move at all once I spawned with the bow. Shot my 10 arrows, then nothing happened. No more wagers, master of bows won’t speak to me, can’t collect the arrows and shoot again, etc.

it happened to me too once, but it worked for me to quit the game and go in again

i’ve now tried about 10 different things to stop this happening, re-installing, verifying game cache, waiting a day and night before trying the quest, not moving for 5 minutes before shooting, moving before shooting and no matter what i can’t get it to work, or find out whats causing it too happen