Onlinew best idea

It would be good if online you would have to build your settlement from scratch as in you find land then chop the trees down to get wood to build a house so u can have people move in to help u build and in that server there will be a maximum of 20 players so each player will build a settlement grow a army then attack can ally with another player to destroy the most powerful or plunder anywhere u see fit plus if u win u conquer there territory and they have to start again in another area the map has to be twice as big though

I think you are talking about some different game.

This game is offline single player and will not contain any base building as it is story based and the time frame of the story is too short for that.

7 Likes

I think you want this for Mount and Blade 2 forum… :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, sounds more like Mount and Blade Online :smiley:

Hmm so basically you want to play Rust? :smiley:

2 Likes

There is also one Czech game called Medieval Engineers.
This would be even better match.

Only thing you do there is build castles and sieging machines and destroy castles of other people.
Though there are no NPCs that would inhabit your castle.

2 Likes

You already made a forum on this, so I do not know why you decided to create a second - To be promoted and become lord

It is not that people do not understand what your idea is and what you are saying. It is just that you are pitching something that is the complete opposite of what Kingdom Come is. The game is already far into development and has been backed by thousands of people based on the idea that was originally pitched - See their KickStarter campaign. Kingdom Come is not an online game or a “settlement building simulator”. It is not a survival game along the lines of Rust, Ark, or Minecraft.

4 Likes