Patch 1.03?

i just tried staring the game on ps4 pro and it is currently downloading version 1.03?? I thought this patch was like two weeks away?

I believe 1.04 is two weeks aways this patch is happening now… Just downloading it too

They’re currently working on these:
Save and Exit functionality
Lockpicking minigame controls improvement on controllers
Pickpocket minigame improvement
Alchemy recipe for respec potion
Many quest related bug fixes
Patch 1.2.5 was planned for 19.2. How come 1.3 is out?

They have just released an update on PC today, haven’t seen it yet. I’m on 1.2.2. 1.03 isn’t that same thing as 1.3 BTW.

Did you start the game and check ad the bottom left of the main menu what the version is ? Sony puts whatever they goddam want as the version number when advertising the update, but it’s the version ingame that actually matters.

It seems like same thing because in most cases I see same numbers but some add 0. What’s difference? I don’t play game.

For more information you can look here https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/patchnotes/42808

1 Like

I bought the game digitally on the Xbox store, and my version is still saying 1.1? Are the patches not coming to Xbox yet?!

1 Like

So I was right. Thanks.

1 Like

Microshit seems to be taking forever… we’ll probably have to wait another month for the hotfix or 1.3 at this rate lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I have been reading into older threads, and saw that M$ needs to take their sweet ass time. I just had restarted 20-25hours in because my combat is completely broken. Can’t hit anyone with a sword.

1 Like

Does anyone know how long the certification phase approximately takes?

Do we have a date on the release on 1.3 because i could really do with a save and exit function

1 Like

2 weeks after 1.2.5. Approximately.

So prob next monday then?

Desperately needs a proper patch, sick of FPS drops and streaming lag.

Is there any new information, when the 1.3 patch for PC is expected to be released?

I think they didn’t know yet… maybe this week, but who knows?!

my last info was that the release was planned for last week, but moved to this week?
Can someone confirm this information? I have this only from hearsay.

I believe they were working on another fixes:
Torch holding bug fixed (bug created by 1.2.5 for PS4)
German Voiceovers fixed