Player vs player? set armor?

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if this game will be a player with other players?
I also wanted to know if you have introduced the famous medieval armor? type Lorenzo the Magnificent and other great knights of the story? Templars, Crusaders, etc.

Hi Legionarium!

This game is a Singleplayer game set in 1403, you are the son of a blacksmith who lost everything to war. You can read more here: http://kingdomcomerpg.com/game/overview

As for Multi-player, it’s been stated that they won’t release a Multi-player as story wise it’s impossible for that to happen. Although they’ve hinted they might release a Multi-player Dueling Arena sort of thing, but at a later date.

If you have anymore questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Warrior Rose.

what a pity if it was player vs. player would certainly proceeded to make a donation to the alpha version, too bad!

Hi!

It’s a shame you aren’t into giving this game a go, but it’s not for everyone.

Regards,
Warrior Rose.

2 Likes

not a shame. a blessing. since now we get the best sp experience, and none of that watered down mp crap :smile:

celebrate it!

5 Likes

Also, you can’t really have the Templars alongside Lorenzo the Magnificent in a historical setting, no matter what the makers of Assassin’s Creed II may think :wink: I would fund the heck out of an RPG set in the Italian Renaissance, though. Maybe for Warhorse’s next project?

Let’s talk about that in 2017 again :wink: