Please make random roaming bandits in forests

Please make random roaming bandits in forests(like animals), but make it VERY rare so it will be surprise time to time.

2 Likes

There are already quite a few little bandit, and cuman camps spread throughout the woods. And you run into bandits quite often while fast traveling.

1 Like

Or even some poachers. You hear from the common folk, have game masters patrolling the roads, have quests about it too. But you never see it.

I ran into someone skinning a deer at the edge of the forest as I was walking through it at night. They were doing it in complete darkness though so I don’t know how well it turned out for them.

3 Likes

I’ve only been ambushed once… doesn’t happen that often for me either.

I haven’t found many camps of bandits nor cuman camps… hard to find anyone to fight to be honest.

Here

I’d prefer some type of hostile animal, be that the occasional bear or a handful of wolves.

1 Like

Visit the loop thru forest WNW of Miller Peshek’s home. There are ‘random’ ambush points. There’s also an occasional battleground a good distance down loop has bandit v Cuman v Sasau guard battles. Wait it out or dive right in. Lots of loot

1 Like

There are boar attacks but damage is too light

It’s already in the game and those random events are all over the place.

No it’s just life less static. I feel completely safe in a forest, this is not what should be.

By now player is only one who hunt in wilds, but player must be prey too, or forest walking look like park walking or hiking in pretty safe places.

The respawning areas are most likely in the same areas, as I ran back and forth in a certain area and had repeated respawns, first was dead deer and a poacher, next was 2 bandits, after that was a dead body and the thug that murdered him. I could have done this repeatedly for as long as I could carry all the items without being overencumbered, but went back to store some items and sell the rest. If you are looking for massive battles, forget about it.

You’ll just have to wait until the wolves and bears are added in the future, as Warhorse has already planned to do.

1 Like

Try learn and read, not just reply with unrelated comments… no one is talking about battles, big battles it’s suks as is think, we need be in danger, need surprises in wild world, not just park walking.

Needed ranodm, one-two RARE bandits who walking in forests and prey on careless travelers.

Wolves and bears is just animals, it’s very good to see, but as all we know only humans may be real comppetitrors.

I just told you that, they are there and all over the place. You should learn how to read! I won’t waste anymore of my time with you. Good day!

1 Like

there are poachers, i caught one and killed him. but i’m not sure if he’s roaming or just spawning at his camp

Where’s this exactly? Ive had a look but I haven’t seen any battle scenes or ambushes etc…

It can happen anywhere on the map where mini-encounters respawn. The one I did just to test it out was on a path in a forrest Northwest of Rattay and South of Ledetchko It was on a trail just North of a Herbalist’s hut, but there are more in other places too. Test it out and find out for yourself.