Questions about Kingdom Come

In the new alpha not! :slight_smile: Maybe later! :slight_smile:

@TobiTobsen
1)Can you own property

2)so you’re telling me the open world will have more to do than skyrim

1. and there will be NPCs to fight and that will fight you back when you’re not doing the stories?

2. is there a chance they could add third person

5)so thieves will be walking around on the roads and bandits as well to fight?

1. can you go to the main city and raid or something in open world if wanted

2. will the open world be better than the witcher 3 open world

If you could answer in the following format:
Ex.

1. no
    2)yes kind of things

I suggest you use the search function of this forum.

1. has already be answered.
  2. is not a question.
  3. is a subject you can find infos about in this forum (subject of a poll).
  4. what are your criteria ?

Lots of exploring, ai to kill, NPC guards to fight in villages and kingdoms, creatures to fight boat to row, etc. Will kcd have this and more? Maybe not creatures but hostile animals

As you wish good sir! :smile:

1. NO
  2. NO never said that! :smile:
  3. YES, but fighting is not the only way how to solve things
  4. YES, There is always a chance.
  5. YES, but they rather hide in the woods than walking around :smile:
  6. NO, stealing from cheasts and people is possible but not raiding any citys!
  7. We would never use terms like better than or worse than. It will be OUR interpretation of an open world game! :smile:

Was that okay? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The more i hear about this game the more excited and hopeful i get. And don’t worry if this game is half what you guys are promising you’ll blow Skyrim out of the water. So don’t let people pressure you with “this better be like skyrim”. :wink:

2 Likes

You should go on YouTube and watch all of their dev update videos. Not only will you get giddy thinking about all the cool content and features they have planned, but you can see that they are a down-to-earth, hardworking, and passionate team. I don’t usually support games pre-alpha, but I happily gave them my money. :slight_smile: Oh and it seems that they will have hunting in the game. I saw a clip where the guy shot a hog with a bow and arrow.

5 Likes

Yah I get what you’re saying… I want to know if this will be a very good open world “sandbox” good for free roaming type game. I am not always a story kind of guy and I am looking for something with great free roaming, because I want a game with lots to do in free roaming. Also @TobiTobsen will you be able to kill castle guards and stuff?

As suggested above you really should watch the video updates on youtube, they answer all of the questions you have asked and they will leave you assured that this game is going to be a very enjoyable Open World RPG.

Yes you will be able to free roam outside of the story, its been mentioned by the dev team on several occasions the storyline will wait on you (just like GTA, Skyrim, Etc).

Yes you will be able to kill guards and pretty much every other NPC, do note this game is focused on realism so you will have to deal with an advanced reputation and law system. (so unlike skyrim if you commit a crime people won’t just forgive and forget because you’ve been exploring for a set amount of time).

3 Likes

Greetings,

[quote=“thebeastlyboss, post:28, topic:22534”]
if this will be a very good open world “sandbox” good for free roaming type
[/quote] I guess it’s up to you to decide or judge! :slight_smile:

We try to mix a Kickass story with the freedom of a sandbox game. You can more or less do what you want but you can’t change history or choose sides. And technically everybody will be killable… :slight_smile: @McWonderBeast already said most and he is right! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just asking… Because I am kind of looking for something that’s playable with a good open world currently… Does Kingdom Come in it’s current stage have a fairly decent open world with plenty to do… if not when will this be implemented for the most part? @TobiTobsen @Pengman19 @TheDivineInfidel … I have watched the videos, but they don’t really answer this question… So is the open world good RIGHT now in the current stage and kind of have a lot to do… or not? And if so when will it feel kind of like a better, more “complete” open world with A LOT to do?

Another question:

Can we always pledge even if the next goal is reached… like do you think I’ll be able to pledge on Sat., Mar. 4, because thats the next time I’m allowed to buy video games…

Also last thing, will this game’s finished content contain anything super sexual content or nudity?

No is the answer to that , its in early development , dont expect much if anything until late/very late this year

[quote=“thebeastlyboss, post:31, topic:22534”]
Can we always pledge even if the next goal is reached… like do you think I’ll be able to pledge on Sat., Mar. 4, because thats the next time I’m allowed to buy video games…
[/quote] yes , but you’re not buying a game at this current stage you’re supporting a games development.

[quote=“thebeastlyboss, post:31, topic:22534”]
Also last thing, will this game’s finished content contain anything super sexual content or nudity?
[/quote] i doubt it

ahh… because I wanted to get a good open world… I might get the Witcher 3 not sure now…

You can get both! :slight_smile: then compare… and then tell me, if our open world is enogh open world for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

not a bad idea but the witcher is hella overpriced

@TobiTobsen sadly the Witcher contains a lot of the stuff I don’t like seeing in games like huge amounts of sexual content and nudity… So I won’t be getting it

it’s fake, just like the killings. who cares

1 Like

Honestly it disturbs me and I don’t like large amounts of sexual content or nudity…

So people being killed disturbs you less then the naked human body?

5 Likes

If you know Dan Vavra you can be sure that our game will be full of disturbing stuff :smiley:

10 Likes