Questions about Kingdom Come

1. In the sieges are those only for the story mode or can you randomly start them in the open world?

2. Will the open world have a lot to do?

3. Can you have groups of soldiers like Mount + Blade: Warband?

4. Will large scale battles happen in open world? Can you start them when you want?

5. When does beta come out?

6. Will the beta be near to the complete game? Kind of like Battlefield Open Betas and stuff…

1 Like
  1. Story… something like grand finals! :smile:
  2. Hopefully! :smile:
  3. Nope!
  4. Nope!
  5. Approx. Q3 2015
  6. No, just a part of it! :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Oh it would be cool if you could start large scale battles and sieges…

You will play one of many, you are no King, royal or leader of anything. You won’t even have the power to start anything like that (by design!). We want to deliver the story of Henry… a person who get’s torn into all this. You’ll see medieval Bohemia and all the trouble from his point of view! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Also another thing I got at Christmas… It said PRIZE EXPIRED : Pledging with Steam Wallet Money … TheDevineInfandel gave it to me and I hadn’t been able to log on to my account for a while so I wasn’t able to get my prize… How do I know what the prize was and can I still get it? Here’s a link to the PM if you can look at it @TobiTobsen http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/topic/21283

I don’t know what you are talking about! Better talk to @TheDivineInfidel

unlucky im afraid , i sent you a code for a baron tier but didnt get a response for 2 weeks so i gave it away on the forum .

http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/giving-away-a-baron-tier-gift-code-for-new-people/?source_topic_id=22534
1 Like

D::: I am so sad now… I wasn’t able to get on for a while, because my gaming PC had a breakdown. I will probably be buying the game in 2 weeks or so.

2 Likes

@TobiTobsen @TheDivineInfidel I have another question will you be able to switch third person -> first person whenever you want like in combat in stuff?

No , first person only

1 Like

test need to find out i´am a Baron

Edit: shit

I suppose you are :smile:

1 Like

Dang it I’m more of a third person kind of guy… That’s why I like Skyrim

It’s really stupid that 3rd person isn’t going to be an option since the vast majority of people wanted it or didn’t care if it was there.

It’s kind of pathetic to have people whine about a mode that will benefit others, and will do nothing to ruin their own experience, since they don’t have to use it.

2 Likes

I trust they have a good reason not to have 3rd person. This is the team behind making this game after all. If they say “no”, then I say “yes sir, thank you sir”.

1 Like

But that’s not what happened. Dan himself posted on these forums saying it was no big deal to implement and didn’t take away time from them to implement other things, etc. It wouldn’t hinder or reduce the first person experience.

So the “good reason” doesn’t exist, except to appease a minority of fans who aren’t impacted in any way by its implementation.

4 Likes

@TheDivineInfidel @TobiTobsen will there be AI’s and stuff to fight in the open world or will it just be an exploring world for walking around. Will there be animals to fight and stuff. Will there also be thieves on the road like in Skyrim? Basically what I’m asking will the open world feel kind of limitless like Skyrim? @Pengman19

It was a small but very vocal minority who claimed they were being “betrayed” even though Daniel Vara said it wouldn’t take away from any other features.

1 Like

Yes, No ,Yes, Yes, Better! :smile: I hope I answered your questions! :slight_smile: But it’s a fact that you can avoid fighting in many cases. It’s up to you, how you want to solve your “problems” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will there also be fist fights like in the old video, in the new alpha?