Questions and Answers

Same I’m stuck here. Sucks I can’t progress , I don’t want to erase 17h of progress because of a game breaking bug. Id rather refund it

See here for a solution: Question and Answers BUG WORKAROUND

dosnt work for me

The camp I am supposed to report to is allways empty and if I find the Lord in Rattay he talks to me for a bit but the quest never updates.

I’ve already completed pestilence and questioned the prisoner, then reported it to sir Radzig and he said “before you leave I have something to talk with you about” then said nothing except “have you questioned that prisoner yet” even though I JUST told him everything the prisoner said. Now the Qyestions and Answers quest has no objective or marker. I can’t help but assume the game is broken.

4 Likes

I was having the same problem where I go to him and after the dialogue he said before you leave and then nothing and he’ll start walking away and after reloading a few times I punched his horse out of frustration and the cutscene started immediately. Don’t know if it will work for everyone but it saved me from starting a new game or just dropping it.

Im having a problem where i cant talk to the prisoner, i have done the mission but when i go to talk to him i only get inspect. so i pick pockeded him, then gave the letter to radzig, but he wants me to interrogate the prisoner :confused:

1 Like

I have this issue but i was hunting around the area where he was and I shot a rabbit beside him. Then he just disappeared and now i can’t find him. Not in merhojed. Not in rattay. I’ve searched the whole map and can’t find him. I can’t progress anymore and i really wanted to do the story line. I did most of the side quests and activities. This is getting ridiculous.

Well I have the same problem now bud now the bandit is gone to.

Uh, whenever i go to the camp that is supposed to have sir radzig there he isnt there
i have spent like 4 days sleeping and waiting and he isnt there.

I’ve been having the same issue. Cutscene doesn’t trigger. Have tried sleeping, waiting, annihilating the horse, going toward the cliffs plus leaving and returning. I have a save before talking to the guy to get the reward from Pestilence so tried talking to Radzig before and after completing pestilence but no luck whatsoever. After talking to him he just wanders off somewhere and then I can’t do anything. Still have the quest in my journal but no markers or objectives. Pretty bummed out about basically not being able to play because I don’t want to complete other stuff in case I need to just nuke my save to an earlier one. I would already lose around 12 hours of gameplay. please acknowledge this/fix it ASAP.

1 Like

Well
plz patch, i have put 60 dollars into a game to only play for about 1/8th it’s content

I found a fix finely it cost my 40h of game play my fix was to not end the side mission of the villagers. When there say wait go to the Lord and rapport so you can end the main qeust then everything is back to normal.

Same here… He just walks away after I tell him about the prisoner. I really don’t want to lose my gameplay. Fix it please…

If you guys have a saved game before curing those idiots in PESTILENCE quest, the bug will not appear and the cutscene will show.

Looks like you need to Finish Questions and answers main quest before Pestilence side quest.
It is such a stupid and game-breaking bug. I wonder why this is not the priority yet.

2 Likes

I’ll try that.

already done… doesnt work for me :frowning:

Doesnt work, sir radzig isnt there. Please acknowledge and patch.

Holy Jesus, bless you, kind sir. You literally saved my ass from losing hours of gameplay.
Encounterd this nasty bug about two hours ago. Spent at least a hour trying to fix it by walking in the camp at different times of the day, waiting, saving and reloading. Thank God I saw your reply to this post before giving up. Still upset about losing about 10 hours of gameplay and about a dozen of completed sidequests. I really hope devs will fix this bug as soon as possible.