Questions and Answers

If you guys have a saved game before curing those idiots in PESTILENCE quest, the bug will not appear and the cutscene will show.

Looks like you need to Finish Questions and answers main quest before Pestilence side quest.
It is such a stupid and game-breaking bug. I wonder why this is not the priority yet.

2 Likes

I’ll try that.

already done
 doesnt work for me :frowning:

Doesnt work, sir radzig isnt there. Please acknowledge and patch.

Holy Jesus, bless you, kind sir. You literally saved my ass from losing hours of gameplay.
Encounterd this nasty bug about two hours ago. Spent at least a hour trying to fix it by walking in the camp at different times of the day, waiting, saving and reloading. Thank God I saw your reply to this post before giving up. Still upset about losing about 10 hours of gameplay and about a dozen of completed sidequests. I really hope devs will fix this bug as soon as possible.

Maybe it’s another bug. For me radzig is there but it did not trigger a cutscene after talking to him. Maybe he’s in talmberg.

Same here. Fortunately I saved right before talking to him and I recognized a discrepancy:
(Spoiler Alert)

I healed the Ill bandit with the Help from Nikodemus (Quest: Pestilence).
The Robber tells me everything and I took him to prison.

Than I went to Radzig Kobyla to talk to him about my investigations.

First I tell him what the Robber told me (e.g. about the bad money) But after that, I have to talk to Radzig again and he asks me about the Pestilence in Merhojed, instead of triggering the end of the quest “Questions and Answers” and to start the "All that Glisters "-Quest.

Thats the Problem - anyone knows how to fix? Feels like the same bug as “Ginger in a Pickle”- Quest-trigger-bug.

I found out that it does not matter if you finished the “pestilence” quest before “Questions and Answers” but managed to trigger the “All that Glisters” Quest by reloading an old Savegame- it says “Questions and Answers - inform Radzig
” and without finishing a side quest it worked :blush:

I am having the same problem right now. I am extremely frustrated as I have a save with already over 65 h played. When I talk to Radzig trying to finish the main quest Questions and Answers at the lookout point near Talmberg, I tell him about the prisoner, what he told me after I cured him. After that, Radzig tells me to not go yet and then wanders off and there is nothing I can do, the cutscerne doesn’t trigger. Please, fix this ASAP!

EDIT: Also, whener I talk to Matthias in the Merhojed stables, the game turn into an endless loading screen where I have to shut it down and launch again. Tried what someone suggested in this thread (leaving the camp and coming back, doesn’t help).

I’m stuck exactly the same I give him the letter and it still tells me to interrogate the prisoner I’m losing patience with this game now.

after losing about 4 hours due to corrupted saves, I run into this bug. I already interrogated the bandit - but dialogue with Radzig doesn’t allow telling him that. quest gets stuck. I have a savegame just before talking to radzig and breaking the quest - looks like I will leave it there until they FIX this game breaking bug.

The exact same thing is happening to me as well but be careful ive gotten to a point where id lose so many hours if i go back but also now i cant save the game or wait or sleep it just freezes the game its unbelievably frustrating

I had the bug where the game freezes and you can’t save, wait or sleep as well - there is quite a simple fix for that. You just have to delete one or two of your manual saves (made with Saviour Schnapps) and it should be OK - the saving and freezing part. Just try doing that and try manually saving afterwards.

Unfortunately the part where the cutscene in the quest “Questions and Answers” doesn’t trigger is another thing, see this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7zz5ap/do_not_complete_pestilence_sidequest_before/

I had the exact same problem. I solved it by reloading an earlier save right after i told the nurse in Sasau about the pestilence, losing 4 hours of playtime. I continued the quest and did everything different. The bandit died, i took the letter and gave it to Radzig - the cutscene triggered.

I saved and tried another save, this time only losing 1 hour, right after i bought the bandit to the jail in Rattay. I reported to radzig directly and the cutscene triggered again.

I noticed one thing: it was raining when it worked. Maybe you guys try that i don’t know.

Anyway, it needs to be adressed soon.

(Also the Nightingale Quest.)

I also can not continue with the Main Quest. Someone also mentioned that when when you talk to Mathias in Merhojed, you get an infinite loading screen. I can also confirm that, don’t know but those things seem to be connected. This needs to be fixed.

I have the exact same bug. I talk to Sir Radzig, but the quest dones’t move on. I reloaded an old saved game that took me to the point before I finished perstilence, but the same issue happened again.

Next, I’ll have to reload an older saved game, which will wipe out about an hour of sword-training I did in Rattay.

I love this game, but I swear I’ve spent some 15 hours out of the 60 I’ve played so far replaying quests I’ve already played - mostly due to bugs.

the game designers are adressing the problem, i have a small conversation on Twtitter with VĂĄvra

Here you can see the Progress of patch 1.3 and the issue with this bug.
so we just have to wait
 kinda sucks anyway

1 Like

Thank fucking christ

I’ve never had a $60 game force me to backtrack through hours of gameplay once, let alone twice, to dance around gamebreaking bugs. The ones for this quest didn’t even work. Now I get to wait several days for a patch that’ll maybe work and let me finish my game.

Fitting that the most broken quest is called Q&A

1 Like

Have been unable to play the game for 5 days due to this bug. The workaround does not work. Punching the horse does not work. Nothing works.