Questions and Answers

OK, so I lost a huge amount of progress, but I did find a way to “fix” this bug.
I went to an old saved game and completed the tasks in this order:

1. Brewed remedy
  2. Talked to Matthias
  3. talked to meclichar.
  4. Administered the remedy to the ill, including the prisoner
  5. waited
  6. Interrogated the prisoner
  7. Sent prisoner to Rattay
  8. Talked to Radzig.

Unlike my first attempt, this did trigger a cutscene and the quest moved on.

What did I do differently the first time? I think the big issue is that I left talking to Matthias a bit too late. I did it probably after I brewed/administered the cure and talked to Melichar.

So my hunch is that, to avoid this issue, talk to Matthias as early as you can.

The point is, I’m blocked after this quest too :slight_smile:
This workaround worked for me, but after that Radzig ask me to do something for his ingineer before looking for menhart. So, I did the King’s Silver quest and after having completed this one… radzig disappears again :smiley: and I can’t move on. I’m waiting for the patch with hope :smiley:

1 Like

You know a game is fucking amazing when the stairs dont work and there are invis doors in houses that dont let you leave. The fucking pinnacle of gaming

Found this while searching for a solution, i did have to revert to when i was still working on the pestilence quest but its worked for me, some weird shit to do with timing i think. Hope it helps!!!

Hey, looking for some help. Just started the quest where you march with Dvish from Talmberg to fight at Vranik. The game experienced an infinite loading screen during a cutscene. Tried loading every save but now all of them are corrupted, which is never is a good sign. I’m guessing my only option is to start over but I was hoping someone in the community might have an idea or workaround to resolve this or any idea to prevent 55 hrs going completely down the drain. Thanks guys!

So what you do is, you make a game where theres limited save slots on the console version so youre completely making sure that people run the chance of deleting earlier saves and then you screw up the quest system to make people lose a shitton amount of time.

4WHY? FIXIT!

I healed and took the prisoner to Rattay where after I went to see sir Radzig and the cutscene played. Afterwards I asked him again and he told me to interrogate the prisoner…

Im kind of done with this game, losing progress is one thing, glitching up the entire game is another, this tastes worse to me than no mans sky, at least there were no grand aspirations of mission building to screw up the game xD