Report Bugs Here Please!

Hi I would like to report 3 bugs I have currently came across on xbox one. Firstly in starting a new game the second time around I could not chat to characters or interact with objects as the “A” button was greyed out and wouldn’t work. Secondly when pick pocketing the miller. accidently pressing the map button causes the whole game to freeze and need a restart. Thirdly I had a situation with the miller where he said he would teach me how to pick pocket but then there was no option to pick pocket the miller after speaking to him the 2nd time to start the mission.

Help! I can’t sleep… it won’t even give me the animation of sitting at all? How can this be fixed? I’m on Xbox and I can’t continue the game without someone helping me

(I DID already email this to the support address, however for the sake of others, and to get potential feedback or workaround suggestions, I am posting this here as well.)

Hello and thank you for a great game!

I have a new bug to report.

While the game running with my character idling (I was having a side conversation with my family and not currently “playing” the game, but my game was running), suddenly I get a black screen with a Fatal Error.

JobManager: Atomic counter underflow

Job%20Manager%20Atomic%20counter%20underflow

I was unable to find anything online regarding this bug associated with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, however there were some mentions of this bug affecting another game, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, which was eventually fixed with a patch - although I did not see any mention of what caused the bug, or what the fix was, or any workaround people were using while they waited for a fix.

I am curious if this error has anything to do with me recently changing the launch options of the game to include “-heapsize 2097152” in order to accommodate the 16GB of RAM on my PC (which did seem to eliminate the last traces of stuttering I had experienced).

If I get this error a second time, I might try removing the heapsize argument, or lowering it to “-heapsize 1572864” for 12GB of RAM.

Thank you and please let me know if you need additional info!

Did you alter your launch options for the game, specifically, did you change the heapsize?

Welcome to the intended consequences of a game leaning toward a simulation where you are not always given all the information you need, nor do you always know what someone else is going to do or if they will wait forever for you.

Assume everything is progressing in real time and do not try to get started on too many quests at the same time or you might end up pissing some people off and missing out on the rewards - JUST like in real life!

Adopt this mindset, and you will have a lot of fun with the game.

Everytime i complete “i’d like to learn combos” or “master strikes” from Bernard, my longsword “piercer” dissapears.

Whats ur point? Sleeping is totally free, the thing with saviour schnapps is that you can save game where ever you are in the map. Goin to bath house is same as you go to sleep, you have to travel to save point lmao.

This.

Great reply - and yet, the game is SO OPEN ENDED that there are probably several more ways to overcome this quest.

Please think outside the box before throwing in the towel and demanding a refund. You are missing out.

Great game, just beat it. Look forward to DLC and possibly sequels. Some bugs. 1. Cupon and several other NPCs when following for quests go off the pathway and walk straight into walls and such. 2. lots of horses stuck on things… they can be called and thus removed from obstacles they are stuck on but its an annoyance. 3. Queen of sheeba quest, some of the locations of the shards, even under proper quest compliance fail to deliver, mostly Rattay, are absent. 4. you know this one, Flying alchemist! both in the monastery and the one hut. 5. The hurbalist mission in Siege, i had the proper potions and number according to other players, but the quest did not allow me to advance to succeed.

So thats mostly it. I play on PC. its solid and majestic, some slow load times, but great. If a patch fixes these, i will be more than ready to jump in again.

I’m sure somebody mentioned this already, but in the quest from the vagabond in Rattay i have him stuck in the pillor and i can’t give him the object he told me to steal. Is this going to be fixed?

I have Kingdom Come: Deliverance for the PS4.

As part of the Viper’s Nest quest, I’ve been told to report to Sir Divish for reinforcements before the big battle.

But when I enter Talmberg, the guards immediately attack me. I cannot surrender and am killed every time I tried to go into the city.

I had run away from the guards during the prologue, when I was tasked with burying my parents.

Is there something I can do to make the guards stop attacking me on-sight? Will this be addressed in the upcoming PS4 patch?

I want to continue playing the game, but this has basically stopped me from progressing any farther. Please help. Thank you.

You did bang his missus after all… maybe he found out :rofl:

On a serious note though, sounds like a reputation issue. Are you able to surrender to the guards? What’s your reputation with Talmberg currently?

#1. In the quest “Sport of Kings” when you win the race Zora says she will give you the best saddle as a prize, then i never get the saddle.

#2. After finishing “Pestilence” will the horses in the stable ever respawn, or is that stable and those horses out of the game now?

Thank you

I also had both of these things happen

I have the same problem. He has never left neuhof and i’m also up to the battle with runt and feel like i missed a whole bunch of the game

I really don’t know if this is a bug or working as intended: If wiped out all cuman camps before taking on the Quest “Masquerade” and know this quest sends me to this camps to loot cuman gear and the leader helmets. Cuman gear is no problem, i can get around that but i have a hard time finding those Helmets.

Hey! Amazing game, however full of quest bugs, which is extremely frustrating.

In Uzhitz after getting drunk with the priest, the balif and alehouse maid are stuck in one spot, cant talk to either only pick pocket. They stay in the same spot day and night.

In the quest Bird in the Hand the last bird I tried to get makes the cage dissapear, I noticed it is a pretty common bug.

In the chain quest A Woman Scorned, the last part where i have to steal the key. I did pickpocket her , saved and after loading my save the quest glitched out, now I have the key but the quest flags its still on her. So its broken.

Well we should be getting 1.2.5 update in which it should be fix it but I don’t know when it’s coming to Xbox ps4 already got it I think.

This has to be my favourite game breaking bug yet. I chuckled at this. :slight_smile: