Save files are bugged

The save system is very broken. At moments where you would think it will save it absolutly doesn’t. My last safe was right before the monastery mission. So I did that, very buggy mission btw so I had to go in the easy way and just stealth kill him. After that I go to Vranik. And get some more of the story. You would think that the game would automatically save. It doesn’t.

What it does do, is corrupt my latest safe so the game crashes everything i load that safe up. So at this point I just spend the entire evening pulling my hear out on the Monastery mission, because it just doesn’t work. Then I complete it in the only way possible and I can finally continue the game. Then in Vranik I get stuck in some bushes and can’t get out, So I reloaded the previous save, I was hoping that it would save after the story cut scene but it doesn’t.

So now I have wasted an entire evening of playing. Because I got stuck in a bush and my closest save is bugged. Because it loads me in a dice match with Karl’s bodyguard who isn’t even sitting in front of me, so it loads a dice board with no opponent and when I leave, the game crashes.

Please increase the amount of save points in the next patch, because this is really frustrating.

At least 2 problems: save files (per some) and temp file/loading. I had later restarting PS4 solved my glitches (eg lost sound)

:grinning:Known Bugs And Reporting new ones:grinning:6