Save issue

Hello everyone
I have just discovered a very large issue that is preventing me from saving at all, I have tried manual and automatic saves which have ended in failure. I notice it when I died trying to save the girl from the glitters quest, and found my self at a hour and half save later. At first I thought maybe I didn’t save, however their was a automatic save before I left for the rescue and I remember the manual save I did as I found it quite odd as normally it would ask me to save over a old file, however as i click to save the file it just said saving, but did nothing but take my drink. Furthermore I have just attempted to save by bed and automatic save but both did nothing. So at the end of my rope decide to delete some of my old files and found out it did nothing.

I am hoping some of you guys and girls have something that I could try to fix it, I have reported it but I hoping for something that will allow me to continue playing instead of waiting for a update.

PS - If you don’t wont to read all of that in simple turns, all attempt to save is not working and any attempts to delete anything has also failed.

:grinning:Known Bugs And Reporting new ones:grinning:5

Yeah, I ran into this particular bug myself as well. Made a manual save and then kept going, but never realized it wasn’t actually saving until I’d died against a Cumen. Only to discover it set me back some 3 hours of game play… >…>; I’ve closed/reopened the game, so I’ll be seeing if that gets saving working properly again.

I have just tried a full reset and attempt to save on the spot and it did work, I get back if it fails or work with the other saving places. If it does it again I will delete the save that I keep returning to, thou I hope not I am pretty sure my last proper save was a good three to four hours save.

I had the same issue I tried everything and I’m about to drop the game altogether as it’s my second 20 hr play through. Please let me know if there is a fix :confused:

I’ve posted similar problems, I had the game saved automatically, snaps and bathtub and nothing had created a save slot. Then I tried another snaps and nothing so i,ve deleted my snaps saves and then i’ve saved again and it worked. But is pretty annoying to save the game and then check whether it created the save. (Also I was overloaded so i’ve dropped everything before the save)

Please everyone with save problems send a report to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

First of all most of my playthrough I haven’t been able to sleep in any bed I have just had to resort to sleeping on the ground. Now that won’t even save the game. I also tried 6 shnapps every time it says the game saves, but It actually never does. I am on PS4

How do you know if it’s a schnapps save?

Just try to load a game the schnapps saves have different icon

I’ve sent multiple reports of game breaking bugs and they just ignore you. What’s hilarious is they fixed the St. George armor and sword box glitch immediately!!! Yet all these other bugs are widespread with no fixes in sight, shows you where their priorities are.

the fix works if you can no longer save go back and delete all your schnapps saves. They have a potion icon next to them. Mine was glitched so the saves didn’t make sense and I hat 4 in a row where I know I wasn’t responsible for them. But anyway just delete thos saves and you are good.

Thanks a lot!

Well I reloaded a old automatic save, then deleted anything after that save and remove some old ones as well to make up the space. Then I made a new save using the potion and since then I have not had the issue.

To get your game to save(if on PS4) when having issues you must delete non important saves. The PS4 has a set number of saves you can make for this game. Their are three types of saves. Schnapps, quests, and sleeping. The schnapps must be deleted to save with them in the future. Same with sleeping and quests. They are separate and you must have a ready amount of space to save at anytime. For example. I have too many quest saves so I will go to my load game option and delete old quest saves(indicated by the gold floppy disk beside it), and same for the rest.

Hope this works for you other PS4 users

This has happened to me several times. It’s becoming so frustrating that I’ve given up on playing the game for now and am waiting for a patch.

I just lost hours of gameplay to the bug wher ethe PS4 silently stops saving games. Do not assume that the game is actually saving your progress!

Indeed.
I was being pretty religious about checking Load Game to make sure it’d saved, but after 1.3.4 even a Save & Quit (which I can’t check) failed.

Luckily it doesn’t matter because with this patch I can’t play without stuttering, freezing & eventual CTDs. I was lucky and avoided those sorts of issues until now. Taking a break until 1.4.