(SPOILER) DLC Setup Ending

Ok that’s why I always felt the game was about to end when doing that first part, plus probably why you couldn’t loot anything after the first battle

Yea I the runt battle was more of an epic finale then the talmberg battlr but oh well. Yes and hans and Henry are on their way to Trosky castle now

so based on my research in my last comment, i think we might just get a new game. Something similar to what fallout 3 and new vegas did, same engine, graphics, models and design just in the shape of a new game that might come out next year or in 2020

i think that maybe new game will be for later in Hussite wars like you are referring to. “Acts II & III: You will be able to download Act II or II & III of Kingdom Come: Deliverance if and when they are released. We assume that it will take us nine months to develop Act II and further nine months for Act III. Please note that we cannot guarantee developing these Acts; while it is our best intention to do so at this moment, circumstances beyond our control may force us to alter our plans.” This quote was taken before they decided to launch the game with both acts 1 & 2. I think it might take more than 9 months, maybe a year, but I think there will still be an act 3 expansion for the current game. Have you finished the game kingoftk?

Yes. Maybe we will go see Jan Hus himself. I hope he is like Godwin. But the Hussite War doesnt official start until 1419. This will be were the nobles of Bohemia official fight Sigismund. So unless we have a 16 time jump between or in the games i think a second game (like a me2) will be against Markvart von Aulitz. Who knows we might even just not caring about revenge. Prehaps we will be rebuilding Skaltiz and learning how to manage land. As Radzig at the end there is more to life then just revenge so we might just end up playing a game about being a noble.

Since at the end of this game Hans and Henry ride off to Trosky castle I think we can assume the next act will take place there. And I also think that the next act will focus on Markvart von Aulitz. I have a thread talking about it here if you’re interested Act II Discussion - MAJOR SPOILERS
Maybe after we tie up everything with Markvart and the sword we will skip to the Hussite wars or the year 1416 since that is when radzig dies in real life, more about that is in that thread

nevermind about skaltiz everyone. it was used for parts to build a church so no dice.

2 Likes

The game will maybe even continue into the Hussite wars and the five crusades that the Pope sends into Bohemia

So does that mean its gonna be like assassins creed. Meet ezio (Henry in this case) as a child then follow him to his death as a old man?

“The game doesn’t say when”… it’s written on the very logo of the game…

In the pause screen even, I’m looking at it right now, 1403.

in the screenplay in the end they put this:
" The we should launch some trailer/teaser for the sequel. Shot of them riding towards ruins, shot of Jan Zizka, shot of Kutna Hora and Sigismund’s camp. A fake 3d diorama of these places will do."

1 Like

Well yeah its kinda of a WTF moment since you never see the guy who actually killed your ‘ma and pa’ except towards the beginning of the game and never after. A nice “To Be Continued” or teaser trailer as someone else mentioned to let you know, hey this isn’t over. The whole reason Henry set out was to get revenge and the sword back, neither happened. Just some moral BS about being the bigger man. All that said I will still get the next game, I enjoyed this one and have 80 hours into it doing various things.

I’ve been waiting for this game for years now and it was the first title I’ve ever preordered. Although I loved most of the gameplay, I must say that it has the most disappointing endings that I’ve ever seen. Even the Mass Effect 3 ending with the different filters was better.

This ending was completely unsatisfying and made me feel like the many hours I’ve spent playing were completely wasted. Basically, when you start out, you have three goals: kill runt, kill baron “von german” (can’t remember the name) and get back your father’s sword. You achieve one in the middle of the game (killing runt), you add one more goal: killing Tooth and then none of them get solved. What’s even worse is that we’re even teased with tooth foreshadowing a duel between Henry and himself (when Henry is taken captive) and it never happens. Judging by the result, I feel like all this was a huge grind fest to help Henry “get gud”, as that is the only thing I’ve actually accomplished. Furthermore, my grind fest might not even matter, because I’ve seen no mention about my save game being used in a future release, so all the skill choices I made and all my items may not be carried over.

From my perspective, we either got an unfinished product or the writers had the worst idea in gaming. At least give us Tooth and the sword back, leaving baron “von german” for DLC or the second game, not this load of horse manure that we actually paid for.

Honestly, except not being an actual brand, what’s the difference between WarHorse and Capcom or EA, other gaming companies notorious for asking their clients for another fee to actually see / play the game’s ending?

I finished the game about 30 minutes ago. The game ends in its special way and my eyes are still glued to the screen smiling (I was REALLY enjoying this story, especially the politics) and then “THE END” and I’m still staring, and I press continue thinking we’d just go automatically to Trosky castle but nothing! I went into a 5 second depression. Knights of Columbus that hurt

Same feeling here…it ends in a complete frustration. What I think is that they were probably running out of money and where forced to release the game in it’s current state, it’s not only the story but also some mechanics that are not polished well and I’m not talking about bugs. This last point aside, it’s indeed the story ending / cut that really dissapoint me the most in this experience :confused:.

1 Like

I dont really understand how will the next game work if you transport “terminator” Henry from this game to the next. I mean it will be boring as fuck with all the perks and skills from first game.

I completely agree with you, as I already wrote on another topic I only see two options for the moment to reinitialise progression in a realistic way, either to send Henry to jail for years either to beat him to death that he becomes amnesic. the fact is that I don’t want to play neither the one neither the other…

I just got to The End this morning and I’m feeling a little sad. It was a great adventure and great story telling. Although a lot of people complained about bugs, I have very few bugs and they were minor. I’m really looking forward to finishing the rest of the story. What I’ve seen with this game is a taste of what’s to come hopefully. I hope any future downloads are not priced the same, as I don’t feel as though I’ve played enough for $59.99, although I will explore the land more now and probably do side quests. All in all, really good game, but it leaves you wanting more for the price you paid.

So this is the end of act 2 ?
i really hope this is just the act 1.
is it possible they will add content in kcd for free ?
i think it needs more stuff for end game.
after i finished the main quest i feel so empty and theres nothing else i can do. some side quest cant be obtained, i dont know why. even in the map it said “quest giver”.