Subtitles for Video Update#11

I could do the Norwegian if its still needed! But it will cost you $200! orā€¦4warhose beers!(okei fine! I do it for free! :frowning: )

But I cant promise it until next weak, stupid wedding I have to go to this weekend :frowning:

I just send you @Martin93 the data! :slight_smile:

Please send! c: Iā€™ll do my best. Everything to help you guys, this game got me hooked and hyped since the first sight.

1 Like

Okay, just send it! :slight_smile: Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

I dont have time to make it for this video :frowning: but lets do the next one!

You disappointed me young warriorā€¦ :frowning:

who will cover the German version of the upcomming video update? @DrFusselpulli or @TobiTobsen

Everyone who volunteers but me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TobiTobsen seems you got a volunteer for Italian Subs :slight_smile: @MatteumPrimo

1 Like

I donĀ“t know who will make the German subtitles for the next video update. If there will be no volunteer than I will do it. If you are interested in making translation to video Update#12 you can surely try it. :blush:

Since Martin93 canā€™t. I can try, because i got a lot of time tomorrow and this week actually

You would do Norwegian Subs?

Yeah i could try to do Norwegian Subs. I have never done it before, but it cant be that hard?

Video Update #12
I will be on a short trip for 3 days. Afterwards I will do the German subs. @DrFusselpulli @TobiTobsen (if the video update is available by that time)

There is no Video Update 12 even in the pipeline so ā€¦ you have more time to prepare! :slight_smile:

Ops, I thought there will be an video about the music etc. soon. Ok, my fault :smile:

So yeah i am ready to try it out :smiley:

Have you forgotten to send me the data to my hotmail?

No?! I did send it! Again?

No i havenā€™t got any data or whatsoever. I only got email about that you answered me in this thread, but nothing more :confused: