The 2,100,000$ goal has been reached!

Omg jousting ;_; that would be amazing.

4 Likes

I personally think a music mini game would be great. Something where you can play a particular instrument like a guitar (or medieval equivalent) would be great.

4 Likes

Maybe something straightforward would be good and easy. Maybe 2500000$: 1 additional km² area and 10 additional quests… :smiley:

1 Like

My suggestion, an advanced inventory where the capacity of the object we can carry depend of saddlebag, pocket etc…

1 Like

Advanced weater conditions like storm, rain with a fast noisy wind, NPC would be at home and our character would outside move slower etc.

8 Likes

Come on, announce the next stretch goal already. I am anxious to see it :). The codex was actually one of my guesses (and also wishes).

1 Like

I already suggested it elsewhere, but Falconry as a learnable skill for next stretch goal would be awesome. Or more generally, animal taming.

5 Likes

This I can support, great idea! Some other things I can suggest:

*Bountyhunter or something similar
*Decorating own house or cabin (maybe even build it)
*Horse/Cart race(s) around the countryside
*Own your own shop/do a profession (fisherman, blacksmith, courier, merchant, stables…)
*Participate in songs at taverns
*Treasure hunting

My suggestions:

• adding more animals to the game (cats, goats, pigs, cows, deer, hare, various birds, boars, fish,…)
  • advanced blood and gore system !!!
  • adding young and old people to the game…
  • advanced “own hands visual system” (think Thief) for e.g. opening doors, pick up stuff etc.
  • adding enhanced smithing (processes in detail, remember Henry is the son of a blacksmith…)
  • adding more quests, story, decisionmaking :slight_smile:
2 Likes

I would be funny if the next goal the 3rd part including Prague in the year 1403. Natural it could be that they have planned to add Prague with one of the parts (specific in 2nd or 3rd part).

I’m preferring a photo mode with free camera without HUD.

I vote for animals, young and old people (or people of all ages) and your last point. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You can hear cows in the game but you can’t see them because they are INVISIBLE!!!
But yes more animals would be nice

3 Likes

A lot of this is already included, actually! Such as the “own hands visual system” you mentioned.

Personally, I’m open to anything they think they can make happen with an extra 100 grand. My only concern is for the overall vision and deadline of the game. Too many (or too ambitious) stretch goals, and the main game suffers.

I love the idea of the codex, and I’m very anxious to see it and read some of the rich history included in this game, but that isn’t to say I don’t worry about the weight and complexity of the task.

I believe in Warhorse, otherwise I would not have given them my hard earned money for naught but a promise. But I don’t want to put too much pressure on them to please us. They have a vision, and one of the things I respect most about them is their seeming determination to stick to it.

1 Like

In fact cows in Bohemia doesn’t do “moo”. They do “bů” instead. :smiley:

things i wold like is

*3rd person view ( i know day wont )
*romance multiply girls maybe every villeg a honey :stuck_out_tongue:

• are house of your own wit custom stuff and like it oredy bean sad maybe you can build it your self
  • your own shop
  • be abel to have kids just a normal family life to kick back from the hardcore gaming
  • bounty hunter is olso a really good idea
  • and also blackmailing peppol for money of power ( that did happen a lot in that time period)

Only partially. For example it doesn’t work for opening doors. They just open magically without any human force or hands involved so far… :wink:

I actually oppose each and every point of your list. Personally, I don’t want anything of that in the game.

2 Likes

but its planned to have it in the game

I can’t say for sure, but I’m thinking ddlopes just posted this for lulz :expressionless:

1 Like