The 2,100,000$ goal has been reached!

That’s good. So why not using additional funds to make that “plan” becoming a reality more likely for each and every action in the game? :wink:

that is your taste. personally i wold like it in the game and if you read around some other peppol wold like it too :smile:

Fortunately for me it’s the taste of me and Dan Vavra alike… :wink:

2 Likes

haha i wish you too the best of luck together :stuck_out_tongue:
but stile i stick whit my taste and taste alike that you do see around here :smile:

1 Like

Oh, that’s glorious “bůů”! Thank you very much. :blush:

I know alot of people will crucifie me for this lol but an online duel mode just like 1v1

but since that most likely will never happen more mini games for sure like fletching, bow making, a bunch of bar mini games, a drinking contest game things like that.

One of the following would be great:

• I like the idea of a Jousting component to tournament mode.
  • Advanced Blacksmithing (I hope it is already a goal, not just sharpening weapons)
  • The ability to be Knighted (Slightly unrealistic with regard to history, but not impossible)
  • Or more in depth mini games.

So, just to recap, here is a list of featured we have already “paid” to have in the game (meaning simply that these were stretch goals that were achieved):

• Live, in-game period music and a symphonic orchestra recording the soundtrack ($650K and $800K, respectively)

• Playable Female Character (or, rather, an entire side-quest where you get to control the female who helps Henry at the beginning of the game… $1 Million)

• Performance Motion Capture (easily being done with that sweet MoCap studio we bought them :slight_smile: $1.2M)

• In-game combat academy and companion training video (so damn excited about this I could wet my pants :wink: $1.35M)

• Tournament Mode (see? we already have achieved this goal, though I admit it does not explicitly mention jousting $1.5M)

• Dog companion ($1.75M)

• Better Voiceovers (which I basically read as ‘more money spent on more experienced professionals’ $2M)

• And now the full, illustrated, historical codex (which I’d bet is a lofty amount of work $2.1M)

I’m just mentioning these so we can keep an idea of what Warhorse has already piled on their plates. Personally, I’d like to see jousting too, if they don’t already plan to make it part of the Tournament mode. But I’m worried that it is super labor intensive.

I want the game to release as close to the deadline as possible. I’m mentally (and emotionally) prepared for a delay, or maybe even two, in their original date of Q4 2015. This is a huge game with a lot of performance issues to tackle and at least 3 platforms to optimize for. Personally, I wouldn’t even be surprised if they didn’t set any more stretch goals, and drew the line at the codex.

1 Like

dan why not next goal to hire more peppol to help with it and afthere that goal something that we wold want with more peppol day can do more so be dun at q2015

I do think living in your own home with a bit of land would be nice.

Hey! I’ve another suggestion. Maybe (which would be great I think) the next goal will be cracked too. Would be very fine to have a few future goals in the pocket for then. So it would not take you a few days after reaching the current goal to find out where to go next. Especially when you dont have any resources for that at that very moment.

What we will get if we reach the 2.500.000 goal?

We read through all your suggestions and let you know soon :-] Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I hope they make a “possible to play without questmarkers”-Stretchgoal. I am really afraid about it since daniel were worried about it in the last live-stream. : /

2 Likes

In some interviews they mentioned, that they have documents about warhorses trained to be aggressiv (biting and kicking enemies) and they would really like to add it in the game, but maybe in act two or three. I think this could be an important symbol for the studio and maybe with more ressources it could make its way into act one.

I’m happy to see the latest stretch goal met, but I think it’s probably time for Warhorse to concentrate on delivering what they’ve already promised, rather than adding yet more new features.

4 Likes

These stretch goals will most likely be worked on after all the main game stuff is finished so i wouldn’t worry about it.

2 Likes

I dunno. Some of the goals could conceivably be left until the end (like the codex), but others sound like they’ll need to be developed alongside everything else (like the dog companion). Even for purely cosmetic stuff, I’d rather not see the devs promise features and then have to cut them later due to lack of time (which has been my experience with other Kickstarters).

how about the ability of building great traps to assault carriages or patrols or something like in robin hood games.