The †roll Cave ®™

Whoa motherfucker, these are legitimate 14th-15th century spell books and alchemical guides.

Piss me off and I will go real world sheogorath your ass. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope you like goats.

1 Like

thats not actually an egg DIPSHIT! An egg is a sphere, a football is a prolate spheroid. So if we’re speaking TECHNICAL, its handprolate spheroid.

1 Like

@thedivineinfidel I have never had any particular interest in Britain, but since our small talks on this forum I have been reading this and that here and there and I must admit that the country seems like such an absurd place to live in to me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/07/david-codrea/uk-and-us-hoplophobes-charge-only-cowards-carry/

Just finished Boardwalk Empire, and now it feels as if there is a massive hole in my life :frowning:

Missed the point slightly . In the UK anyone who would pull a weapon in a fight is seen as a coward and would expect to be ganged up on pretty quickly .

its a culture thing . if someone comes at you with hands you’re expected to go back with hands only . fights should be one on one . etc and also once they go down you have won the fight no kicking people while they are down .
these are sort of unwritten laws that if you was to break on a crowed street on a friday night you would have everyone man turn on you and you would most likely get nicked as well .
so when brtis see videos of americans pulling guns out in a fist fight you generally see all the comments calling him a “pussy”

as for the article trying to suggest you have to run away when in mortal danger . thats bullshit no where in UK law does it require you to retreat . reasonable force for the situation . up to you to carry it out to the extent you need to . but if you kill someone you would be required to justify your actions .

if a someone came at you with a knife and you grabbed a brick or something and smacked him on the head and killed him . be no problems you would walk away free .

but if you was to hit him with the brick knock him down then climb on top and start smashing his skull in you would be looking at charges

I always love coming back after two days to see 50 fucking replies in the troll cave. I’ll be rather absent until Sunday because i’m in California. I had to come on here and check.

@TheDivineInfidel like @McWonderBeast said im very disapionted we didn’t have a huge war on the fourth. I had so many things i wanted to say, you ruined my dreams you bastard.

2 Likes

Goooooood Tiiiiiiimes.

1 Like

Can’t play the fucking alpha for a week. All i can do is watch other people play it. :cry:

you ruined mine when you took the 1000 post you bastard :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just weren’t fast enough or free enough i guess :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

hahahaah yeah but even then you can only play ten minutes at a time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

http://www.endlessmeme.com/images/18%20obama-shooting-queen.jpg

2 Likes

Oddly enough as long as i’m in combat it dosn’t crash. As soon as i get out i here that fucking error message noise and then contemplate puttting my fist through my moniter. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to agree with you there our president is such a little bitch. :smile:

1 Like