Timelapse video made by myself

Hi,
i just made a little timelapse video, from lot of photos.

18 Likes

great job, looks amazing!

Wow, almost 2000 frames. :thumbsup: I envy you your patience. Good stuff. And good idea in the first place!

well done! the community is really committed
already so many nice videos on yt
thanks to warhorses allowance to make these :smiley:

Got to love the Hot pink river barely noticeable of to the right lower corner of the forest clip.

Really cool video, has me appreciate the graphics even more, especially the shadows.

Looks like a lot of work was put into it, well done!

Yop, about 2000 frames and 2 hours of boring looking at TV while bandicam collected a pictures :smiley:

:smiley: … Cuz i have AMD GPU and this bug you can see only on AMD’s :confused:

Sky is something brilliant in this game .whole life I never saw a better sky in game . Part from day to night is little bit too fast in this alpha and effect is worse . When it will be fixed the Timelapse be just great .

May I aks you what interval did you use? I think I want to try it also. :slight_smile:

Cool timelapse! How did you manage bandicam to capture? Every time I start the alpha, bandicam looses the connection to the window after the loading screen. sad

First two scenes 5 sec. last two scenes 2,5 seconds… i think 2,5 is best setting :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you very much. :thumbsup:

Try jumping between windows via ctrl. tab. Bandicam should able to connect to game after this

K. Thanks! Will try it :slight_smile:

Or try start bandicam when you play a game

Looks real (20 characters)