Tournament mode?

First off, they call the stretch goals “promises” that they have made, their is no maybe about them.

Secondly, you are right that if the war is ongoing, and a danger to whatever location, they probably wouldn’t be wasting time on any sort of event, however, it isn’t impossible, or inconceivable that an excuse be made.

And thirdly, sure. But my guess for the ending of the story, or at least something that may happen near the end, is that Henry manages to achieve a knighthood. Their are plenty of historical precedents, some even from the exact time this is set, so I see no reason why they wouldn’t add it as an epic reward! The tournament system could even be just for post-game fun as a knight.

1 Like

Or tournament could just be a separate game mode.

Hadn’t thought of this option yet maybe a good way to pull it off. Im not a nay sayer just debating the points on known information.

A promise in itself is not a guarantee it is a declaration of intention. I said maybe, because unfortunately with publicly funded projects not everything promised gets made or released when promised to be.

I have faith in WH’s ability to do what they said they would but im also realistic about the struggles of game development. We will all have to wait and see what happens.

If they manage to find a way to implement it into the story this is the most desired option for me as well.

This is different from other crowd funded things. The only reason they did a kick starter thing was to prove to their private investor/s that this was worth funding. I think they’ve gotten more from the investors than us.

Not in the first game, unfortunately. And we can’t be sure that the second and third acts will ever be made - as mentioned during the Kickstarter, it depends how well the first act performs in terms of sales.

1 Like

Well as I said, I’m fine with it being apart of the second or third act, so long s it is apart of it.