Troll cave II

@DrFusselpulli

Can i get this thread unlisted, the other one closed because it hit the reply limit.

@TheDivineInfidel @snejdarek @McWonderBeast @Skoruligr
It seems our cave hit the limit of replies and the system closed it.

1 Like

Response to limit was certainly slow.

Was a Good long run the first time around.

Maybe we can talk about something other then guns, yeah, maybe?

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Feel free, to start…

2 Likes

I can not think of any particular topics of interest to be honest.

I’m mentally preoccupied.

Preoccupied from KCD? Have you started something more useful? A new job?

I miss you at the bugreports!!! :smile:

Haven’t played in a month.

Yes, I am starting a production company with a friend of mine. We are going to be doing filming and animation using YT as the main platform for our media.

2 Likes

What kinda stuff will you be doing with the filming and anamation?

When start with the company, post links. It´s always interessting to stay in contact. :slight_smile:

Well to start my partner wants to do a vlog, this is for his personal promotion (he wants internet fame) this will also be a start that will get him the editing experience he needs.

We have a few Ideas for few Travel/History type of show where we plan to explore some the stranger and less talked about places and events in Oregon history.

As for animation there are various small prototype ideas I wanna play with to get more experience (have not animated in some years). I don’t wanna reveal to much but allot to start will be short bits little sketches that sort of deal.

@Blacksmith I absolutely plan to do that friend :grin:, networking man you have to use all the resources you have at your disposal.

ehm ehm… bohemia… ehm… hussites… ehm ehm… Jan Hus… ehm… Žižka…ehm ehm…

It´s nearby… :smile:

That is irelevent. :smiley:

On the other hand if the friend wants to be famous, I am not entirely sure that talking about the history of Oregon is right approach.

Okay, I see. :slight_smile:

I think this is the perfect time to create some rules here for the Trollcave. I have this ideas open to discussion:

1. The opinions in the Troll cave does not represent the opinions of Warhorse in any way.
  2. No Links to viruses, harmful software or illegal sites.
  3. No death threats, requests to kill someone or groups of people or recommendations someone or a group of people should be killed or die. Exeption: Someone is okay with death recommendations against himself, this person have to give his permission about it in a public post here in the Trollcave and he has to tag me in this post. This person will be noted in the first post of the thread.
  4. Insults are only tolerated as long as the insulted person does not complain against the insults regarding himself in general (in this case insults against this person are prohibited. This person has to post about it in a public post here in the Trollcave and he has to tag me in this post. This person will be noted in the first post of the thread.) or regarding a single insult in special (in this case the insult will be deleted and the insulting person will be informed that the insult has been deleted). Insults are seen as fun here in the troll cave and they don´t have to be taken seriously.
    Users of the Trollcave have to know this, that they can be insulted here in a not serious way.
  5. The plattform of the Trollcave is part of the Warhorse forum. As such Warhorse Studios is the host even if Warhorse is not responsible for the content of the Trollcave and distances itself from it. As host Warhorse Studios has any rights to change this rules or close the Trollcave at any time without the mentioning of reasons. The Trollcave as a plattform is not owned by its users.
  6. The Trollcave have to stay hidden. No public posts or public links to the Trollcave allowed. Participants of the Trollcave has to be 18 years or older.

Actually Portland itself has gain allot of mainstream popularity in recent years. The show Portlandia has increased tourism allot.

Its the Hipster place to be.

The show is not strictly history we will explore places, events, and activities all while throwing historical tidbits in the mix.

Was just watching this. You have some interesting people living there, they remind me of the idiots who flock to the large cities in my state. :smile:

Hipster SJWs run rampant in Portland, its one of the reasons I stay away from the city.

what’s interesting is the biggest idiots are hipsters who migrated from Denver, Seattle NYC, L.A., and Austin TX.

its ok in a few years they will find a new city.

Its like the Exodus of regressives.

1 Like

Interesting, we get a bunch of people moving here from the West and East coast, mainly the west. The ass hats always have to pick nice places to set up camp too, it’s a damn shame.

I honestly feel a bit insulted you even felt the need to bring this up. Seems like you’re sorta hinting we’re into fucked up shit like that.