Unable to click on NPC

At the end of the quest Mysterious ways, rigth after the mass, I’m suddenly unable to “select” most of the NPC. By that I mean that when I pass the cursor on them, nothing happen, can’t see their name, can’t click or activate anything on them. Not only at Uzhitz, but on the whole game (So I think it’s a bug on my character attribution may be?). Only most of the main trader and a few NPC aren’t concerned by that bug.

Also, one character (at least), the Alehouse maid is stuck. But I notice she’s stuck before the Mass, right after the drunkard night. So it may be connected to her.

I tried to redo the quest from the beguining of the evening, and each time, same bug. Whatever the config (i’m playing on PC). I also moved my horse (since the Alehouse maid seems at first to always stuck where my horse was, but it appear it bug even then).

I Just notice, It only bug when I succeed the sermon. If I fail and the quest is still active, then i’ve got no bug.

Known Bugs And Reporting new onesa

1 Like

Thanks, it’s already sent. I also posted here, since I hope that if someone else find one, or has the same bug he would post here.
Also, if I find (or if the dev give me a solution) then I would post it here, since it would certainly help someone else :).

1 Like

Bug corrected by the last patch :slight_smile: