Update on Kingdom Come

Excitement? Sure! And to stick with the topic:

(Hopefully this wonā€™t start a ā€œgif-warā€ ;>)

Not what I hoped for but okay. Youā€™ll get one and a half for that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are a cool guy Tobi. Thank you for not leave us in the lurch. Canā€™t wait for the update. You guys are a great team. Sometimes I think about leaving my work on cancer research simulations and apply at Warhorse :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE IS: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa taking a breath aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :smiley:
And it will be uploaded today? Right? :wink:

We are preparing it right NOW!!!

check YouTube at ā€¦ 3ā€¦

that would be a fast upload speed

ā€¦2ā€¦

Nearly thereā€¦1ā€¦

There it is ding ding ding ding dingā€¦ wuhuuuuā€¦ http://youtu.be/AS1rGKSoQIc

4 Likes

yeah :smiley:
13 minutes !
good job!

also: merch is great

Nice hair, Tobi! :wink:

Sounds like Dan got what he wanted for the musician. Good news. Getting to do your own mocap will be a big plus.

1 Like

And a bit bigger map? Should be neat to see how itā€™s all laid out once things reach their final state.

Well Tobiā€¦ Iā€™m not disappointed. This was worth being looked at like a crazy guy by my co-worker for wriggling around my chair.

1 Like

Seems like everything is going quite well! Great to hear! :smiley:

Iā€™m really looking forward to the music now. That main theme youā€™ve been using so far is really impressive, but Iā€™ve been wondering how the rest of the music will be handled.
The current news sound pretty promisingā€¦

Thanks for this Video Update ! Looking to september now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The alchemy system seems awesome!

2 Likes