Waiting for Update 0.4

When you will relase it?? Plz let us know, we’re so excited! :smiley: @warhorse @TobiTobsen

4 Likes

They said after E3, so… Soon™ :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I remeber RocketbeansTV livestream interview with Dan Vavra it was about 2 Weeks or so… :frowning:
I can not see at it right now, it was livestream but archived version of it will be online on youtube soon.

They said end of June, so I think at the end of June we’ll get it.

WHAAAAAT? I cant wait so long!!!

2 Likes

Please, release 0.4 before 20 of june!!! PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CANT play other games!!!

Yes I know what they said but this topic would be a kind of countdown…XD

Let’s start the countdown then !

We could Fill our time and let them know how we feel by sharing Waiting Meme.

9 Likes

Im still waiting!!! Give us it before 20th june 2015! I cant sleep, i cant work, have sex normally with my wife!!! PLEASE give us it before 20 june!!! U promised us!!!

2 Likes

That’s a wee bit too much information, my friend. :joy:

But I share your enthusiasm.

1 Like

its just for fun my friend

I can help you for this one. UUUps, I mean can’t sry :smile:

So! Where my 0.4? Im still waiting! My eyes are red! Cant sleep!

You haven’t made a waiting meme yet!

In one of the videos, Dan Vavra says that the release “will come in a few weeks, hopefully by the end of June”.

Its so sad! I woke up! On my dream i played 0.4! It was great! I had beatiful horse, sword, house and womans! I was hero! Dan Vavra was the King of KINGDOMECOME! I had audience with him, and when he said that “Hey, you know what, 0.4 will come in a few weeks, hopefully by the end of June”! And i woke up.

Ahahahahah, @miras499 I’ve dreamed the same thing but Daniel said: “NO KCD FOR PC!! IT WILL BE RELASE ONLY FOR PS4 & XBOXONE!!”.
Now you can imagine what happened after this! I’ve found myself inside Creative Assembly’s TOTAL WAR!!!

2 Likes
6 Likes