3 Likes

I DONT BELIEVE THAT

I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT

U LIE

OR NUUUUUT

I CANT BREAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

For me, pls fix actual gameplay problems etc in the 3 Weeks. :grin:

@rataj Have you played at 0.4 yet?

Except for Bethesda. As much as I don’t like their targeting policies (too console, too arcade, too mainstream), you can’t but respect their word on release dates. If Bethesda says Fallout 4 will be released on 10th November 2015, it will be! Same thing with Oblivion, New Vegas, Skyrim etc. I can’t even remember a game they delayed after telling its release date.
So the point is that most of the developers are purposely lying about their progress, but not all of them.

I don’t know if it’s only my impression but there’s something strange in visual during riding horse. Horse head it’s too rigid.(like rocking horse)
two possible suggestions for this:

1. Horse movement it’s too strong than Henry’s view
  2. Maybe some animation for horse’s ears or horse’s head (like turning head or something else) can give more life to horses
    @TobiTobsen @warhorse

The horse is far away from beeing “ready”. Let’s do small steps! :slight_smile: First: Get a horse Second: Get a better one! :slight_smile: And so on! :slight_smile:

There are no animations for the horse! It’s a bit hard to MoCap it
 but we will come up with a solution!

4 Likes

Thank you for answering me!! Make your best for making riding horses beautiful experience ingame!

3 Likes

that is good to hear! that is much work to do yet, it is a signal that you are not working for less :smiley: At least for me, horse riding will be a huge feature in the game, so far only red dead redemption did true horses (amazing horses) in game, and we could spent a full hour just riding arround the world, because the visuals, the motions and animations were just
perfect! xD i hope you dont fail me on this one! :wink:

Red Dead Redemtion is a huge inspiration for sure!

3 Likes

Hope you make a video update when you have the horse in the motion capture! Should be interesting to watch!

2 Likes

Maybe old Gun too

2 Likes

no MoCap for horses.

Yeah I know
Was not meant to be that serrious, would just be fun to watch

1 Like

yeah back to date, they were a promising work :wink:

Rockstargame Studio knows how to make cars and horses! In red dead redemption Horses are beatifull and more realistic than ever i saw in other games! Mount&Blade, for expml, horses bad than on red dead redemption!

PS: Did u see guys online game Black Desert? Smthg medieval with littlebit magic (what i hate and its reason y i do not play on it) so, there r have much horses with LITTLE HEAD)))))))))
its very FUNNY!

If you see fro 4:00 there are beautiful animation on horse, like moving head and while riding I love that dynamic view (movement effect), don’t make horse riding like motorcycle driving (only speed and turning)!

2 Likes