Warhorse Studios at E3 in Los Angeles!

Please guys?! No one from LA or around!?

This thread has 230 views, itā€™s very unlikely that there will be someone from LA and also willing to help you. Youā€™ll have to use facebook and twitter. Iā€™m sure that if @Hellboy will tweet it to his 13k+ followers, there will be someone who can help.

4 Likes

I wanted to ask the Core Community first!

3 Likes

Hahhaa. A bunch of people are saying theres going to be the big earthquake in June that splits California into the ocean. You best be brining your swimming trunks and flippers Tobi! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m a backer who lives in LA, and Iā€™ll be at E3 on the general exhibition days (Tue. Wed. Thu.) and have been planning on stalking you all to see the latest build. Unfortunately I donā€™t know any journalists, and itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve fenced competitively but I have certainly been talking up the game to my friends and co-workers.

Iā€™d be more than happy to help out in any way that I can however. What specifically do you need help with on the places/organization/showing around LA side of things?

edit: holy crap I didnā€™t realize I was so late to the party on thisā€¦

1 Like

Then make sure to come to our Community Even! :slight_smile: Something is already shaping up! I will tell you all details once I know. :slight_smile:

Most definitely. If thereā€™s anything I can do to help, please let me know, Iā€™d be more than glad to assist.

Hey will there be another chance that you will come to the US again after E3? If I could go this time I would. I just think it would be awesome to meet the people who are making the best game ever.

Probably not but never say never! :smiley:

Iā€™m guessing there is no chance to do any meet up on the weekend? :grin: I live in San Diego, and unfortunately driving up to LA during the work week would be too much. EDIT: Nvm, wouldnā€™t matter anyways since that weekend is my wedding anniversary. Just not meant to be it seems!

Iā€™m a professional archaeologist (finally found a job, woo!) and am part of the San Diego County Archaeological societyā€¦but sadly I donā€™t think the rest of the society would be interested in the game! Iā€™d love to hear a talk/video update/article from your historian about her/his? process in advising the team though.