Warhorse Studios on Tour

Who wants to go to Battle of Nations? I also have some tickets for the Forum! :slight_smile:

Win a Full-Event-Ticket for the Battle of the Nations in Prague!

Hear ye brave warriors! This week is getting serious in Prague when knights from all around the world will beat out the souls out of their opponents. Warhorse Studios and Pivovar Malešov will also have a tent serving you the finest Warhorse Beer! So what are you waiting for? For this praline of an event we give away some Full-Event-Tickets.

How to get one? Just tell me why you should be there and how you would support your BOTN team?

We will choose the greatest and most creative supporters on wednesday the 06.05.2015 at 18:00 CET so be quick and meet us for a cold Warhorse Beer at Battle of Nations!

For more information about BOTN, check: http://bitvanarodu.cz/?lang=en

2 Likes

It kinda iritates me that there is no harmonogram for battles between country representative teams.

This is everything I found: https://twitter.com/battleofnations/status/594061766205808640

But with our tickets you don’t any harmonogram because these tickets are 4Day Passes! :slight_smile:

Well thanks, no dates and time though.

I already have a ticket so compete for a 4day ticket kinda seems a waste.

But this should probably be put somewhere for more people to see so there can be at least some competition for this awsome ticket.

It’s on our Forum, Facebook, Twitter and G+ :slight_smile:

oh rlly, i was looking for it and did not find it.
damn, my google skills are baaaaaaad :smiley:

1 Like

Live stream

Moarr… damnit germany… why?!

1 Like

Thanks mate :smiley:

Nice just caught the end of Czech V.S. Moldova.

upper left.

@Hellboy it was fun like looking for waldo.

2 Likes

Here are very cool pictures of Battle of Nations, made by our Graphic Artist Martin Kozak! :smile:

2 Likes

Yesterday was a crazy day. If you have time to come to the battle fo nations, you have to come in the evening. The fighters there are really friendly and they will take you as one of their own.
I had really pleasant talk with Ivan Topalovich from Serbian camp about different kinds of alcoholic beverages that are made in serbia.

Here are some photos:
Me and DV:

(i am quite drunk there)

Some historically accurate brawl:

The Warhorse tent:

And warhorse tent in night.

Also I lost my wallet there. I suspect I left it in warhorse tent but who knows what happend there (I ceratinly don’t).

I had a great time. And it was mostly to the Seribans,

3 Likes

Awesome. I have to make due with the live stream.

Share more photos!

well i do have more photos but these are not so interesting. I have quite o lot of pictures of fighting, but these are worthless i thing.

I have midnight battle though.
This is French against Belarussian:

And here is almost dead tired warior:

but otherwise I have more of “original” brawl and more fighting which is not so much interesting as you can see it in the stream.

EDIT1: thats italian not french in that night battle. Sorry.
EDIT2: and the Belarussian seems to be Urkainian

2 Likes

Found The wallet.
So everything is good now

1 Like

So now that I am sober I would like to share my experiences from Saturday Batle of nations.

I was there also on Fryday with my twin brother and a friend. But it was not that much interesting as Saturay.
Funnily a lot of things happend bcause I talked my brother into coming again.
It started slowly, we were watichng 1v1 fights, drinking beer (I even made my brother to drink one too as he is non drinker) when suddenly the sword of Belarussian fighter broke and the tip flew just past my head. Though the guy in front us was less lucky and he had red ear from sword hitting it.

1v1 fights went then on break and we went to watch 5v5 fights, Russians were demolishing any team they stood against giving no chance to anyone. Though Polish guys stood their ground pretty bravely, but they also fell inveitably into the dust under the savage blows of Russian fighters.

We left the fighting match before the last match to avoid being stuck in the crowd.

I was going to make final stop at Warhorse tent to buy the Beer set and then go home.
But the fate did not mean for me to leave yet.

As we were walking out of the camp, I suddenly remembered that I did not take the picture of Warhorse tent so we turend back and at that moment we met one of brother’s old calssmates from secndary school (high school). We got into conversation and heading back we were exchanging our experiences from BoN and about the game.

I took the photo and I bought another beer and talked with brother’s classmate even more. That is when the brawl broke out (photo above). It was one of the czech fighters (pretty drunk) and he wanted to prove that his armor can shield him from almost anything. So what is better way than letting himslef being kicked into stomach?
Well, it did not ended by testing armor but by four-man fight.

Around that time Dan Vávra came by and I felt I had to take my chances and get the photo with him. Which he allowed. Though he did not seem much happy about it. I would not be either if some drunkard took me by shoulders like best friend and smiled like complete idiot.
I then initiated to have a chat with Dan, I was babbling something about forums and how people appreciate that he replies here and it was all tremondously stupid. I am really sorry for that @Hellboy.

It got dark and brother’s classmate started to chat with a big Mexican fighter with huge sword (I even had a few swings with it).
We got into deep conversation about armor, swords and how is it to be Mexican medieval fighter. As we were talking another Mexican came, called Happy, because he was small and quick and always smiling, he wanted to took the big mexican back to camp and so we went with them in promise of Tequila.

As we were going through the camp I got distracted and lost the Mexicans so I went around tents shouting “Mexicans! Mexicans?”. Some guys pointed me at 1v1 arena because they saw them there.
On the way there I met an Israeli fighter who decided to go with me to see a night fight between Italian and Belarussian (photo above)
Israeli was a graphic guy in Isreali gaming studio and we talked mostly about a food there and the war. It seems that Isreali are quite cool about that.

When the fight ended me and brother’s classmate who was still there (brother left a while ago) went back to looking for Mexicans and Tequila.
We did not find Mexicans but we found Serbians, merry people. Well to tell the truth we found one Mexican in Serbian tent (also one Danish figther, always laughing) Funnily the Mexican knew little english so it was hard to understand each other, but it did not seem to bother anyone.

In the end we got stuck in Serbian tent, drinking brandy and vodka (which I refused to call differently than “potato thing”). It was really a fun time disscusing rakija (traditional Serbian liquor) with Ivan.

After this my memory is bit blurry but I remember going with Serbians into camp to talk with other fighters. I remember Warhorse tent closing and then I woke up in my bed home.

I have no idea how I got there but I was glad I had.

Sorry for the wall of text but even by this I left out some things.

At the end I would like to thank Warhorse studio and especialy to Malešov brewery who kinda is responsible for all this happening to me.

It was perfect.

4 Likes

…but… where is the part… where you met me?! :frowning: oh I am not even worth mentioning?! :frowning:

1 Like

Jesus Chirst, I am sorry!!
You know you were inseparable part of this event. It was so common to meet you there that I forgot to mention you, for that I am deeply sorry.

You know.
One of the things I regret the most is not getting a picture with you.
I feel really bad now.
If there is some way I could make it up to you, just say it.

Also I hope you had a lot of buyers at your tent on Sunday. Because everyone I met I pointed at your tent for great beer.