We are famous guys :)

Yeah, much more important. :relieved:

Dushin, lmao. He’s alive.

Jesus man I almost forgot I owned this game but it all comes back to me now.

4 Likes

Welcome back, lad.

1 Like

Here are some more fond memories for you.

2 Likes

Trolling training camp.

i cant watch it. He is not a sir he is a gunnery Sargent !

It’s the future of our forums. After winning the second “Warriant’s war” trolling will become common thing on forums and Warriant will create training camps to rise best trolls ever. :wink:

P.S I do really need to sleep, halp.

Ouch, my head is hurting again.

Just remember threads about 3rd person view from 2014. :relieved:

1 Like

ROFL

@Wicker has a habit of being left out.

Anyway the first post in that hyperlink was one I should have saved for now but I get all warm and fuzzy preemptively.

3 Likes

God damn it, I forgot about that :I

4 Likes

Twas the greatest place that ever was. It was also the most active thread with the longest read time of over 32hrs.

We ended up reaching the max post limit a thread can have and had to start a second.

1 Like

hahahaha…
#minorsalt lel

I think those of us who donated a bunch of money should have been added as well. Thing is I offered them 10k with the stipulation that I meet the dev team. Was willing to take them all to dinner and give them a big check. I was offered coffee with a low level marketing guy instead so I only gave them enough for the Earl Tier instead. Guess they didnt want my money that bad lol.

Maybe they thought you were a loon, or got cold feet after you misspelled cheque.

3 Likes

There were added people, that made community and forums live and shine. Were added people, who were the most active or were making the community behind it like @Timotheus00T and some others. It’s not about backers. But, as i’ve seen, it’s not still decided yet. Maybe, something/someone else is gonna be added in the credits, who knows…

3 Likes

Actually, backers who donated that amount of money, their names are in the monastery in the game, take a look.

Digital Rewards

We plan to release all digital rewards with the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. We plan to add a Steam login to your profile, so we can add the rewards like game, soundtrack and artbook via Steam directly. Other digital bonuses will be delivered via direct link in your profile. In any case, the instructions for downloading the digital rewards will be stored in your profile even after release of the game.

In-game rewards for high tier backers, such as an in-game name, picture or statue were already implemented in the game. Can you find yourself in the game?

1 Like