Well so much for that $60 thank you. Note to self never buy another game from this company ever

Thanks for the nice words.
The only real disturbing thing is (besides your well performed communication skills) the lack of information by Warhorse.

On Xbox, we‘re still on V 1.1 and we have no clue when bugfixes are coming since EVERY of the rare statements by developers or the publisher were wrong or misleading. Instead, the lead producer is twittering about changes for lockpicking…

I also have a PS4 pro and the game is unplayable. It crashes every 15 minutes and because you can’t save the game, means I can’t leave skalitz. I’ve probably played the game for at least 12 hours but am still trying to get this pitcher of ale to my father! I’m going to end up breaking my PlayStation because I’ve pulled the power lead out several times. Btw, Im up to date with patches etc and have lowered my resolution, which seems to have helped because it used to crash every ten minutes.

1 Like

They probably have the entire team working on fixing bugs right now, as opposed to telling people what they are doing.

I‘m Looking forward to. Honestly, I hope you are right since this gsme is so wonderful.

Everything about the dev’s behaviour suggests that we don’t need to worry. I’ve been gaming for decades and have learned how to recognise a good game dev. Don’t worry, they aren’t shitheads like EA/ubisoft/activision blizzard. They actually care about making a good game.

Hahaha this is hilarious, now you see how the majority of PC owners feel when they fire up they’re super cool game they’ve been waiting for only to find it’s clearly a straight console port.

If lockpicking gets that insanely difficult with a controller just put the controller down nice and easy, save the refund threats for just a minute, now reach into your pocket and in there you’ll find your smartphone. Just try looking for someone’s video on how they did it and decide to upload it to YouTube. Just don’t break your controller

Literally the only 2 bugs that I ran into troughout the entire game and I finished the entire storyline with the majority of side-quests are not being able to heal the loudmouth’s leg because I healed it beforehand and finding a quest giver out of map bounds on the map altho that is not even a bug since the only thing that appears is the quest giver icon and it’s not actually connected to a quest.

Cryengine is a whore on PS4 since it is CPU demanding, the lockpicking is easy as fuck once you figure it out, just hold the fucking ball in the area as it turns it’s not that fucking hard cmon the tumbler is split into areas and I’ve done Very Hard lockpicks without issues both on the controller and m+k.

When you’re a low level lockpicker the game wont allow you to lockpick high level chests because someone with 5 minutes of experience in lockpicking wont be able to realistically lockpick a at the time best lock possible. Stop bitching that the game is hard, it’s ment to be hard, it’s ment to be gritty, this isnt Skyrim or Witcher 3, if you don’t enjoy it then drop it, don’t bitch about it because the game doesn’t cater to your level of playstile.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rant and shit postings

Duh.

There’s a chest at the Miller’s where you can practice lockpicking For FREE all you want.

Practice makes perfect.

As for pick-pocketing go to any town with a tavern and wait until 20:30 when the drunkards start stumbling out then proceed to pick-pocket them, hold untill 5-6 seconds enter and exit and just keep doing it, it’s training, don’t expect to be a expert at a game playing a 16 year old blacksmith apprentice who shat his pants when the cumans came.

There are a lot of problems with the game that singularly wouldn’t be so bad, but when combined make this game nigh unplayable on PS4. I wouldn’t mind the difficult lock picking if save and reload wasn’t totally broken. I wouldn’t mind save and reload being broken if the game relied on pure skill instead of a combination of skill and stats. I wouldn’t mind the shitty graphics if the load times weren’t worse than Witcher 3 and unpatched Bloodborne combined. I wouldn’t mind the load times if the game looked polished and not like something made in 2007, or the gameplay didn’t force me to reload every couple of minutes because Henry absolutely sucks. I wouldn’t mind the lack of character customization if the actor that plays Henry didn’t have a supremely punchable face I am absolutely sick of looking at.

It’s just a perfect storm with this game.

1 Like

combined make this game nigh unplayable on PS4.

Now you know what it feels like to get a ported crap.

I wouldn’t mind the difficult lock picking if save and reload wasn’t totally broken. I wouldn’t mind save and reload being broken if the game relied on pure skill instead of a combination of skill and stats.

Save and reload isn’t broken, it’s working as intended to prevent you from savescumming as explained beforehand. No game relies on “Pure Skill” not even GTA5 or as you mentioned DS.

I wouldn’t mind the shitty graphics if the load times weren’t worse than Witcher 3 and unpatched Bloodborne combined.

Graphics are pretty good for having to be downgraded from beta because of consoles that have shitty specifications

I wouldn’t mind the load times if the game looked polished and not like something made in 2007, or the gameplay didn’t force me to reload every couple of minutes because Henry absolutely sucks.

The game looks far more polished than some AAA titles comeing out today considering that this is a Indie studio.

or the gameplay didn’t force me to reload every couple of minutes because Henry absolutely sucks.

Back to the savescumming thing that was explained about 50 times already.

I wouldn’t mind the lack of character customization if the actor that plays Henry didn’t have a supremely punchable face I am absolutely sick of looking at.

This isn’t Second Life, Skyrim or Sims, the character is designed and created to be appropriate to the time-period and genetical makeup of people from that area, plus it has to do with family relations because SPOILER youre Radzig’s wee bastard.

In conclusion, stop shitting on the game for not catering to your specific ideas, the wold does not in fact revolve around you and your opinion, if you think it does go demand from Bohemia Interactive to make Arma 3 have flying saucers…

Dude, I’ll shit on the game all I feel like. I paid $60 for it. “Save scumming” is the cornerstone of literally every RPG made for the past 30 years, because spoiler alert: not everyone is an absolute autist who enjoys replaying the same 15 minutes over and over again. It’s fine that you like it, but I’ll happily call out bad design when I see it, and this game has it in spades. Just because a crappy feature is intentional doesn’t mean it’s good (actually, that makes it worse, because then it’s bad on purpose instead of simply a gross QC oversight). And guess what? Enough people have complained to similar effect that they’re actually doing something about it. So maybe you’re the one who’s actually wrong here?

2 Likes

You mean they are making it so that when you quit the game it autosaves and then reloads that save when you go back in, promptly to delete that autosave afterwards? Yeah in that case they are doing something about it, not what you want them to do, but something.

SPOILERS SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i only got to play for 2 hours before going on to a 12 hour shift today SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude…I largely appreciate what you write but fucking delete this. A-hole move.

1 Like

@Vaereir your right am sorry,I dont normally respond this way but when i saw the post about lock picking for the 100th time i got a little angry, cuz i really like there system but your right i was a little bit toxic and am sorry, and about that thing typing out my sentences English is my third language am trying…

note to warhose: never sell to console plebs on retail, they can’t handle it. hold off console version until 6 months after pc masterace gets it.

1 Like

fixed : note to warhorse: never sell console games in beta state, finish the damn product before demanding full price - this is like early acces all over again … And most console plebs have a pc on the side, maybe they even have used that pc for 30+ years before you even knew how to install windows … just maybe …

1 Like

Well I’m officially complaining about the lockpicking. And I’m on PC and not opting to use any of the lockpicking mods that are already out on Nexus.

Now then…when do you leave? Would you like some assistance in packing up all your troll ePeen? Need help calling an Uber? :smile: