What are you looking forward to most?

I’m mostly looking forward to the alpha
but for the game in general I’m looking forward to traveling along the countryside seeing people doing their daily routine maybe learn new things about medieval society and feel part of it. Seeing medieval times revive with original houses/villages/castles, clothing, weapons, society, atmosphere and even storywise.
The game could really feel like a time machine!

Also the combat system looks very nice and I rly want to try it out and become better at it. I feel like you can really train your fighting abilities. It looks so much more realistic than in any other game (chivalry medieval warfare has the best combat system atm I think)

I dreamed of such a game and its soo nice to see that some developers dreamed about it, too :slight_smile: and many many others. I feel like your vision is very strong and I have no doubts this will turn out great!

So thanks to the whole Warhorse team especially Martin and Dan for having this vision and not getting stopped by all the problems that have occured, you still believed in this game and you totally deserved the success on kickstarter!

1 Like

A first reason for joy would be the Alpha … think, then we will be happy in different directions :slight_smile:

anyone know when they will give us an alpha?

last Info was Sept/Oct. 2014