What Weapon Will You Wield?

a well sharp dagger to cut bag and stab people <.<

1 Like

Are we talking about the same weapon? Unless I have been lied to my whole life, a spear is primarily wielded in one hand, and a short spear (or some similar improvised polearm) and a wooden shield was the typical equipment of a poor soldier in medieval armies. A pike would be a different case.

Nonsense. Spears are one handed weapons, that can be held with two hands, or even “set” with the haft on the ground to receive cavalry. They are also usually used in an underhand grip, that is thumb forward, even when thrusting from a high position as it significantly increases usable length and mobility of the spear.

Yeah it would’ve been released by now if it wasn’t for the delay right?

I indeed think we talk about different weapons. There are longer spears and shorter spears. Spears in the way of halberds or pikes are no one-hand weapons. Smaller spears are. Many I’m just confusing the definitions
 :wink:

A halberd isn’t a spear. Polearm, yes, spear, no.

I know that they are not the same. I only wanted to compare the size of a longer spear to a halberd.

Halberds actually aren’t very long, and wouldn’t be much taller than the wielder (generally 6-7ft at most).

A hammer in the face and a kick in the balls the same time is hard to beat!

An axe for the armoured units and a longsword for the light armoured units.

Will probably use a sword and board

Bow and arrows. (Pole)axe, war-hammer or mace for close combat. Dagger for the finishing touch.

Sword and Board or perhaps a warhammer

Pollaxe, longsword, and stiletto; choosing anything other than the best for the the sake of being different is for hipsters, real champs use the best.

1 Like

Skoruligr - then you should use a pencil, man :smiley:

1 Like

Halberd! There are next to no games that have them

1 Like

Horse, lance, shield, longsword, short and sharp war hammer, stiletto, crossbow. Something like that.

Gonne.

With a sword and knife as back-up weapons.

1 Like

Haha, I plan to play the game at least once as a bard, trying to avoid direct combat whereever possible. In that case, the pencil will be indeed my weapon of choice. I will use it to sign contracts and bounty posters which get my enemies killed without me fighting myself
in the end, the pencil is mightier than the sword. :stuck_out_tongue:

cec de corbin primary, warhammer secondary. yep, i like the versatility of those weapons.