Where do we get our key?

Is it normal when I go to Pledge, Back this project, my Baron pledge doesn’t show up?
I’ve paid through KS.

Its under “pledge” in “my profile”, but its not working for Kickstarter backers.

Same here
its says steamcode:(bunchofnumbers) not the code though

Wait a moment. We are working on it.

— Daniel Vávra (@DanielVavra) October 23, 2014
1 Like

You’re freaking kidding me?!
So basically, everyone that pledge even before all those who pledge via the site can’t access Alpha?
That seems fair. :shipit:

Mine is not even showing up anything.

Well they didn’t expect this problem, so you can’t blame them.
Just wait and see. And keep hitting F5 XD

1 Like

Yeah its more likely a bug :smiley: I dont think they want to punish us. I have to download it for 4 h anyway :confused:

same here. I have the button, and when I clicked it nothing. I turned off AdBlock and I got # [SteamCode:[alphanumericalstring]]

Looks like there are still some bugs to figure out. Not a big deal. I’m happy that people in this thread seem to be keeping their cool for now. Based on the progress and communication thus far, I rest assured that the Warhorse guys are busting their asses to fix this and I’m sure it will be rectified soon. So excited!!

1 Like

But when you go to Pledge, Back this project, does it shows that you pledged on the Baron level?
Mine doesn’t say I’ve pledged for any level.

It wont show there look at the top of your screen (scroll up). Besides the language buttons and login stuff you should see (right corner) “Baron” or whatever.

You have the Baron badge here on the forum. So it must be working?

Got my key. (KS backer)

Ok its working now!

Guys try again. Taht was some fats bug resolving thx.

Well, that’s why I’m worried. I needed to ask a mod to set my badge because I didn’t used same email than on KS.
I’m wondering if it linked my profile or he just manually added the badge.

Still nothing! :’(
Nooooooooooooo!

Its working Good to go!

FML.
So my worries were justified.
My account is not properly linked… :’(

Strange… . I can see your Baron badge. And you are in the user group backers… Probably better if you ask them on twitter or e-mail them. Probably something went wrong with the linking of your profile. But I can see your badge and that you are in a group!

Yeah, read few posts above.

Who should I ask to?