Why I Won't Support This Game

Us for example?! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Timothy 2:9

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,

Tumblr 6:12

Thou shalt not do what pseudofeminist hivemind sees inappropriate!

4 Likes

We all did.

Yeah, sure :smiley: And I belong to hell as every goddamn person in showbusiness.

may you all burn peacefully in the depths of hell :slight_smile:
damn people enjoying themselves and stuff

1 Like

if this is what you find in the depths of hell …Add my name to list im already packed and ready

6 Likes

@TheDivineInfidel Add me too…hehe nice one… :smile:

1 Like

Im guessing we are not going to get a second post from @Sigurd . most likely burning his bra or some shit and being offended on the behalf of other people without much knowledge of the topic he is finding so goddamn offensive .

Eccles.26:25:

“A shameless woman shall be counted as a dog; but she that is shamefaced will fear the Lord.”

Eccles. 26:9-10:

“The whoredom of a woman may be known in her haughty looks and eyelids. If thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty.”

(That’s not me. That’s God.)

Anna 6:66

The naughty woman with too much freedom will leave your game buggy, if this will continue. Nor God will help you!

6 Likes

devil woman :open_mouth:

2 Likes

While I was searching where you had found this (and what book Eccles. means) I discovered this gem that may or may not apply to you:
Proverbs 26:9-10

Like a thornbush in a drunkard’s hand is a proverb in the mouth of a fool. Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by.

And
Proverbs 26:25

Though their speech is charming, do not believe them, for seven abominations fill their hearts.

Although the book Ecclesiastes does exist it has only 12 chapters. And following book is The Song of Solomon, which is light erotic poetry. Rather nice book I would recommend reading it.

1 Like

Coincidence? I think not!

1 Like

It looks like a part of the team does not need to work. Did @Hellboy allow that?

To communicate on the forum is part of my job… bazinga! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The night is dark, and full of terrors!

BTW: I agree with OP, I WONT SUPPORT THIS GAME!!!1111111oneoneone

The OP’s post is dark and full of terrors!

This is a real gem:

http://www.evilbible.com/

No it’s not! Bazinga!

1 Like