Will this game have Moors?

Christianity and Judaism is an old BLACK people Egyptian religion

Tacitus, the Roman historian of 90 A.D., says that the Romans of his day popularly believed that the Jews, which then abounded in Europe, came from Ethiopia, the land of the Blacks

Ahmed Osman is a historian and the author of numerous books on biblical history, focusing on the late Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt. His works and discoveries have opened doors that were shut by convention; requiring scholars and theologians to redefine the very roots of their beliefs."
"If Jesus, in actuality was Tutankhamun, then I just had to ask the $64 thousand question, who then was the Jesus that Christians believe was crucified in the 1st century AD by the Romans? Osman replied matter-of-factly,“the gospels of the Nag Hammadi do not talk of a crucifixion under Pontius Pilate, neither does St Paul in any of his letters. Some Gnostics believe it was someone else, someone called Simon, who was killed on that occasion.” But then Osman astonishes me with what he says next.“However, I do believe that Jesus died on the cross, not the Roman cross, but the Egyptian ankh cross. All ancient Egyptian kings are believed to have been sacrificed on this cross. Though crucifixion on this cross only means physical death, not spiritual.The ankh was a symbol, not of death, but of life, and it is the ankh that was used by all Christians until the 4th century when the Vatican introduced the Roman cross for the first time. Even the cross that is reported to have been seen by Constantine, the cross that foreshadowed his conversion, represented the Egyptian ankh.”

“…I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.” -Hosea 13:4:

Christianity and Judaism is an ancient Egyptian religion. Black people religion. The 1st PPL. to walk the earth brought us the 1st religions. Non-Africans were NOT even on earth when it started. ALL Fact. Show me a African scholar who refutes this.

First mistake European corruption of after Nicaea. It was an African bishop Athanasius who defended the trinity, against the Arians, who was started by Arius also an African bishop. Second after the council of Nicaea and Constantine, there the Third African Pope a saint as well Pope St. Gelasius I. So how was there a European corruption of Christianity? Look at the similarities between the ancient church in Ethiopia and Eritrea known as the Tawehdo right of the Catholic Church

So what is wrong with Moors?

why must a Moor be with an Arab?

So you trying to tell me there were NO black people in europe in medieval times ? Looks to I will not be founding my hard earned money on this game and it seems to me that this forum is hustle to dark skin people’ history!

I ask a simple question of will this game support Moors and it turn into hate and name calling! nice community! I’m done here.

no reason to be in rural bohemia otherwise.

also, the egyptian christian black thing is bs. you lose credibility with that nonsense.

i think we just met the person behind the medievalpoc article:

4 Likes

Keep up the good fight, brother. Don’t let the man keep you down!

Tongue-in-cheek comment removed. :tired_face: :gun: :stuck_out_tongue:

It was obviously utter nonsense at the same level as you can find on this ‘historically accurate’ page.

Removed it just in case, because you never know what trouble and damage these overzealous agenda pushing people may cause.

Also, this person doesn’t deserve any more attention!

>> End of Message :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Being historically correct doesn’t make us racist.

3 Likes

Well…according to some here who keep stirring up conflicts in order to push their personal agendas against what the devs have already told us…We who want historical accuracy are sexist,racist,homophobic and no doubt many other things besides and in-between!

4 Likes

Hmm…not sure if you’re being tongue in cheek…just being awkward and looking to get a fight or just being downright offensive and controversial.?
Not so sure mentioning the Nazis etc. in the context of a game based in a country they subjugated is the wisest approach!

:wink:

This person is just littering the forum with spam.
He/she is not interested in spending ‘hard earned money’ instead he/she just needs something to bash.
As you can see in 213’s link an answer was already given by the developers.
Also, answers were given here. The spam went on.
This person can’t be taken seriously and it can’t be reasoned with.

1 Like

CAN WE PLEASE JUST HAVE A GAME THAT IGNORES ANY RELIGIOUS PRECEDENTS SO WE CAN ENJOY IT INSTEAD OF HAVING STUPID DISCUSSIONS LIKE THIS ONE!

(My fingers are sore from shouting now see what you have done!)

2 Likes

They’re just too much!

Great as Moors may be, if there are moor than there should be in medieval Bohemia, they may have to be shown the moor door!

(sorry if this is hard to understand, here, in moors code)

–. .-… — .-. … — …- … .–. …- -. … … -. - … . - … .-. . .- -… — …-. -.-. .-. … -. --. … -. --. .- -. -… .-… .- …- --. … … -. --. --…-- … … .- …- . -. — .-. . --. .-. . - … .-.-.- - … . – — --- .-. -.-- — …- -.- -. — .–

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic somehow reminds me first episode of The Boondocks.

:smiley:

5 Likes

You can’t read? He says there were no black People in Bohemia. Bohemia is small state in middle of Europe. You could at least go and look at map omg…

Edit this map is not from 1403 but Bohemia didn’t move betveen 1403 and 1648

1 Like

Hey man… you were the one who pasted your argument containing the “Jewish DNA marker” bit… I didn’t ask to be inundated with embedded youtube videos of fanatical nonsense. Please, for the love of God (or god, or gawd, or gosh, or Jeebus), let the game be historically accurate according to the story the devs want to tell, and leave your racist agenda elsewhere.

As an aside, I find it rather silly how many people of ethnic descent are, in fact, more racist than many European descended people today. Or, since that statement can’t really be quantified, at least they act like it.

4 Likes

Jews were actually one of the “founding fathers” of Prague City, dealing in slavery (until christianization of Poland and Ruthenia) and trade. Some of them were probably from the court in Cordoba, Spain. Gypsies came slightly later, in the 2nd half of the 15th century… They even got their name in France after Bohemia as George I. of Podebrady, the hussite king, granted them free pass through the realm. Ottomans might be there as a servants or captives from the battle, but they should be scarce. They used christians to fight for them as janissaries, after all. Italians were much more common at the court of Charles and Wenceslaus - as architects, builders, merchants, townsfolk…

On the other hand, there was no iron curtain and no national states in medieval europe, and borders were changing constantly and frequently, and explaining hussite wars as the nationalist or even communist ‘revolution’ are historically inaccurate and wrong, and overcomed.

1 Like

Seriously laughing out loud over here.

GLORIOUS PUNS IN THE THREAD OF CRINGING AND LAUGHING, I HAVE NO REGRETS. THE MOOR YOU KNOW

3 Likes