WISHLIST! What do you guys want from this game?!

sorry for my english, but I want the combat system to be skill-based, so that the damage you inflict is more dependent on your skill (in-game character skill and your actual technic) rather than the stats of the weapon.
Like in the witcher 1 most weapons don’t have a damage stat, and the damage it does is based on your skill level. When you sharpen your sword on a grindstone it does 20% more damage, and if its all old and rusty it does 30% less damage, etc.
I say it is pretty realistic, unlike witcher 2 (and most other rpg games) where you have to change your equipments constantly, like when you received a legendary greatsword that has been in your family for generations from your father, you know, according to basic rpg logic, that you are going to change it for a rusty old sword in the next 30 mins because the latter is always better

War of the roses is another good example, every weapon has its pros and cons, high level weapons can be clumsy and hard to control, so you may even bring a dagger to a sword fight, and win!

10 Likes

My kind of wish is maybe little pervert, but i like games, where i can ,after finish story line , do so much things, that i can make my own little stories. And in GTA V was one thing missing for me. Do you think you could make drag and drop dead bodies? Take them and hide them, or put them on my horse. If would systeam react to that, I mean if i kill somebody and nobody saw that, nobody should looking for me right?. I would be happy for taking hostage like in RDR, where you could tie a guy and put him on your horse. Thats my secret wish and its not much normal, i am not some freak, but i like this feature on hitman and i dont know why it isnt in todays games (in think it was in Skyrim :smiley: ).
Good luck and I´am looking forward for Alpha :wink:

10 Likes

I like what Docik is asking … we have learned so far that you can solve quests in multiple ways - persuasive, assassin like or with force but are there ways in between? like for example knocking somebody out, tieing them up, bribing etc.?

also I would really like if there is not NCI approach on crimes … nobody saw me and yet for some reason everybody knows I did it - also I would like social standing to interact with crime levels … i.e. a lord is not really prosecuted on crimes (maybe by paying the church to get relief from my sins) but a simple farmer might be accused wrongly …

12 Likes

I really would like to be able to do some jousting and take part in a realistic tournament as part of this game. It would be a great way for your character to win some gold and get a better reputation as a knight. There has never been a accurate jousting game made before and I think it would fit in well if it is not already in the game. I am a 3d artist and I gave some serious thought to making a jousting game myself including modeling a realistic horse and designs for clothing etc. I did a lot of research including going to watch actual jousting. I wish the game developers all the best and I wish I was part of your team.

17 Likes

Multiplayer; just like “War of the Roses” or some similar game. Dedicated server-support and maybe a “capture the fort”-mode where one team siege and one team defend just like in Chivalry.

5 Likes

I actually don’t want multiplayer in this game. Not yet anyways. I want the team’s focus to be on making the single player acts as best as possible. anything else can come after.

I did think of another wish at work today. HOPEFULLY, the AI is incredibly smart and when they see arrows flying at them, shields will go up to cover their heads, not just facing infront of them. in M&B (mount and blade) my favorite type of strategy is to overload the enemy with arrows… the biggest turn off of this strategy is that your army just shoots straight and the enemy just holds the shield right infront of them.

So please please please, have realistic arrow volly and smart ai to counter a volly of arrows

12 Likes

Coop!

Don’t know why all players hate coop - don’t have friends?
Console games are ONLY fun when coop!

11 Likes

Oculus rift support would be a must have feature for all upcoming games like this and also some of the personal motion tracking hardware so you can really swing a sword and feel like you are in the game.

6 Likes

I would like option for player customization like TES games. For me to feel a part of a game, it is important that I be able to identify as / with the PC. This is why an option to play as a female character is also very important to me.
If you guys don’t want to play as female, don’t; but don’t deny the option to me :smile:

1 Like

The main thing I want to see is realistic reactions from NPCs. Please don’t go Fable and have 5 actions make everyone in the world know you as either good or bad and react predictably every time they see you. And please have a realistic crime system. I know it can’t be EXTREMELY in depth, but if you commit a crime and are seen by others in the area maybe you have to answer some questions and have dialogue with the guards that you can lie your way out of? I’d also love to have jousting and/or melee combat tournaments, but I know at least for act I it wouldn’t make sense for the story (civil war), but maybe it could be something separate from the main game?

11 Likes

Coop would be incredible in this game.

13 Likes

I secretly hope for a bigger emphasis on the “sandbox” aspect mentioned on kickstarter - a bit like Mount&Blade, where you can build an army and conquer places, or have unscripted and dynamic changes in the kingdom that you can influence in an “endless game” style

8 Likes

I really want co-op play. It seems that many games these days don’t have a simple 2 player campaign. I miss those shared experiences with a friend that just isn’t the same with a single player experience. Even if the second player is just a temporary follower or assistant type player. You could play the game the same way just with a friend helping you along.

9 Likes

Even just for stealth reasons or a tactical advantage. You could take out a guard and hide his body in a bush or if you’re being hunted down, grab someone and use them as a meat shield.

Why not a full tournament with a joust, sword fighting, archery, etc? You could represent your country, gain standing and honor for yourself, win allies, stuff like that. It would also be a good practice mechanic.

12 Likes

I guess my biggest wish is that there’s a good endgame, I don’t just want the game to end, or having nothing to do.

3 Likes

Lots and lots of character customization and really realistic combat and horses.

2 Likes

Oh yea and Jousting!!

HAD ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT!!

I’m gonna call it a True Timeline. Where the day and night cycle progresses forward in time. Lets say, 45 minutes is a full day ingame, and you play for 8 hours, which would translate into about 10 days.

A baron has given you a quest to travel south to a monastery for medicine and then to deliver medicine to the sick baron.(assuming there is no quick travel) it would take 3 ingame days to reach the monastery and return back to the barons home.

The baron at the time of leaving, looks somewhat shaven, and a tad tired, but on your return, granted you haven’t ventured off fight some bandits, or rescue wenches, the baron looks defeated, haggard, and drained. his beard is no more a stubble and it seems he has lost some color in his face.

Something like that, but thats just short term.

essentially, what i want is for the game to progress the appearances and physical grow (or degrowth) of NPCs and the main character. A child you meet at the beginning of the game grows up to a teenager after you’ve been playing for awhile. you catch my drift im sure

5 Likes

I have read somewhere that it would be cool to become a ruler, and I agree. It could be fun to become kind of a leader of some village or outpost, and make some important decisions.

5 Likes